KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Are Aliens Racist?

Are Aliens Racist?
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Aliens Racist?

So i bn watching a lot of alien shows online and interviews, conferences, it seems everyone abducted and involved in abduction are Caucasian humans... this isnt me joking although it is funny to me and i can imagine being funny to others.

in certain interviews people are talking about hybrid aliens and the aliens trying to create a more human like hybrid that can interact or intergrade with humans.

then i have heard rumors of aliens being involved in WW2 which raises an eyebrow but i am willing to consider it a possibility. only b/c of some interviews where abductees say the more human alien hybrid have large eyes but with a somewhat blue iris and the little hair they have most often is blond in color.

not that their arent different variations of hybrids since it is all a crap shoot in gene mixing...from the little grays, the in between forms of grays hybrids and finally a human model type handsome beautiful guy or girl..

but my problem is if they are making hybrids why dont we see variation of skin tone from being grayish light pink tone to a more darker tone like black or brown?

also why are there not more black and hispanics talking about being abducted and experimented in sexual ways like the Caucasian ones?

do aliens only focusing on just the Caucasian humans with desired physical attributes for mixing then any other race?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...911612887419105

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 11:56 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason all alien abduction reports are about white people is because black people lack the imagination to think up an exciting story/lie.

So no...Aliens aren't racist...I am.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 12:03 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think it's silly to call someone racist just because they won't have sex with a person(s) of a certain color or ethnic background, people have thie preferences, no need to look deeper. Unless specifically stated.

Similar to what some morons are doing towards John Mayer and what he said in a recent Playboy interview.

Having said that, I think the Greys just find Caucasians attractive and it's Caucasians they want to anal-probe; no racial bigotry. The yellows, browns and black people should just look elsewhere for an anal-probing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

your logic is infallible

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:57 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Obviously, the idea that "aliens" are racist, is rubbish.

The love America and all the "white" things they can get their hands on.

More seriously, it's silly to say that ETs prefer white people: the thread starter isn't even in tune with his hispanic brothers and sisters, south of the border. They are even more obsessed and believe in aliens, alien abudctions, and UFOs.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Obviously, the idea that "aliens" are racist, is rubbish.

The love America and all the "white" things they can get their hands on.

More seriously, it's silly to say that ETs prefer white people: the thread starter isn't even in tune with his hispanic brothers and sisters, south of the border. They are even more obsessed and believe in aliens, alien abudctions, and UFOs.
cattle mutilation, chuparapra, wierd cave dwelling creatures, witchs and Ufo sightings arent the same to being abducted and sexually assaulted and bio engineered...

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 4th, 2010 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 08:46 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

What ze the hell are those videos on about? Alien mummies?!

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:07 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm did you watch the videos? it pretty much is self explanatory unless you have very specific questions you want to ask..

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 12:48 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Maybe because whites were the ones they genetically manipulated, so they need to tweak their knobs (omg what a phrasesmile) so the humans can invent some new stuff.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 09:26 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe because whites were the ones they genetically manipulated, so they need to tweak their knobs (omg what a phrasesmile) so the humans can invent some new stuff.
so you think aliens only screwed with whites and not the majority of humanity? sad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 07:17 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok

Yes, because clearly yokel farmers from the deep south who have regular sex with their animals and blood relatives are the people who do most of the inventing.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 10:40 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so you think aliens only screwed with whites and not the majority of humanity? sad

Whites were planted here by the Greys the other "races" are the only ones that are naturally from Earth.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Whites were planted here by the Greys the other "races" are the only ones that are naturally from Earth.

really? i thought the Mayans and Aztecs,totecs, Egyptians, Sumerians. were all created by the sky gods(aliens)... they were given knowledge to create civilizations.

i would think the Aliens were more parental to them races then the white ones.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i mean they nurtured the brown skin ppl and gave knowledge they then turned around and raped and probed and studied the white race like animal experiments..
evil face

so either two different alien races are helping and creating their own humans or one race has bn given preferntual treatment over the other.

i like to think there are two and the white trash aliens are anally probing and raping the caucasion humans it expalins a lot..

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 5th, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:28 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

There´s lots of ideas on this "ancient astronaut" line, Sitchin´s derived ideas from ancient Sumerian stone´s, leading to the Niburu Idea.

Then there´s the controversial idea that the "Aryan race" ( Arya in Sanskrit holds the meaning civilized or simply referring to an individual of higher consciousness) originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran, and this race was "polluted" by mixing with other earth races, the Nazi´s liked this line of thought. A bit on the "politically incorrect" side of things but nevertheless interesting.

who knows, would be a bit unfair if they just picked on whites though wouldn´t it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2010 02:22 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Originally posted by Robtard
I think it's silly to call someone racist just because they won't have sex with a person(s) of a certain color or ethnic background, people have thie preferences, no need to look deeper. Unless specifically stated.

Similar to what some morons are doing towards John Mayer and what he said in a recent Playboy interview.

Having said that, I think the Greys just find Caucasians attractive and it's Caucasians they want to anal-probe; no racial bigotry. The yellows, browns and black people should just look elsewhere for an anal-probing.

^Tru dat.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:12 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nigs report ****ed up stories about abduction just like white folk.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:59 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz
Nigs report ****ed up stories about abduction just like white folk.

Yeah but these were just stories handed down from generation to generation because everyone knows Nigs can't read and write.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:43 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

will you all stop using nig i find it offensive and it isnt that veiled miffed

now what honky cracker @$$ European white race in antiquity has myth creation stories involving a veiled ancient astronauts reference..

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 7th, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:52 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
The reason all alien abduction reports are about white people is because black people lack the imagination to think up an exciting story/lie.

So no...Aliens aren't racist...I am.

seriously? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 8th, 2010 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 03:28 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
will you all stop using nig i find it offensive and it isnt that veiled miffed

now what honky cracker @$$ European white race in antiquity has myth creation stories involving a veiled ancient astronauts reference..

Did you just call me a honky? eek!

The Nazi´s in Germany believed in that "European white race myth creation stories involving a veiled ancient astronauts reference.. "
stuff.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:08 PM