KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Kennedy Assassination: Lone gunman or Conspiracy???

Kennedy Assassination: Lone gunman or Conspiracy???
Started by: CryptKeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CryptKeeper

Kennedy Assassination: Lone gunman or Conspiracy???

Which side of the fence do you fall on? Was President Kennedy assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald or was he murdered as a result of a huge conspiracy? America forever changed at 12:30 p.m. that Friday of November 22nd, 1963, taking this country down a dark and twisted path. Having researched this tragedy for years, I often like to ask others what their opinion is of the assassination. Personally, I was convinced a long time ago that a conspiracy of great proportions occurred and the Warren Commission was instructed by President Johnson to cover it up - a lie which has endured 50 years now. I honestly believe that, in order to arrive at the conclusion of the lone gunman scenario, you must either dismiss or ignore crucial facts of the case which would lead to conspiracy.

What do you think?

Last edited by CryptKeeper on Aug 2nd, 2013 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2013 06:27 PM
CryptKeeper is currently offline Click here to Send CryptKeeper a Private Message Find more posts by CryptKeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Great thread and very timely one as well it being the 50th anniverary and all.

yeah you got to remember that Johnson handpicked the members of the warren commission himself and that he did it to forestall an investigation by congress because there were voices in there saying they did not believe the lies of the media that were being told,that oswald was the lone assassin.

many of them were aware that all the dallas doctors said that both his head wound and throut wounds were ENTRANCE wound shots that came from the front,not the back.

Matter of fact,the FIRST initial reports that went out that day that the headlines read said-The gunshot wound to the throut was an entrance wound that came from the front.

Then when those reports started circulating,they then said that he recieved the wound to the throut because he was turning around looking at the book depository,then when films showed that to be a lie,that he never turned around,they then invented the lie that he was shot in the back of the neck from behind.

It was one lie after another.

also notice,how congressman and future president Gerald Ford was rewarded for his participation in the coverup? thats why he later became president was that was his reward.

He moved the bullet wound in the back where a bullet struck him slightly above the shoulder,4 inches up so it could be a neck wound,and even the mainstream media about 10 years or so came out and said he was secretly recording the warren commission hearings for J Edgar Hoover.

Arlen specter was rewarded handsomely as well partipating in the coverup getting to be future senator of pennsylvania. Then there is Allen Dulles who was the former CIA director of the bay of pigs invasion whom Kennedy fired aftert the CIA lied to him about important details in that invasion and tried to trick him into ordering an all out military invasion of it.

You just know,Dulles was celebrating the night Johnson informed him he would be on the warren commission partying till the wee hours of the night knowing that he would get his revenge and have the last laugh being in the postition to rewrite history like he was.

also there were many witnesses who gave versions different than the governments saying they saw a man with a rifle behind the picket fence fire a rifle who wound up dying in mystyerious deathst afterwards.

Because of that,many witnesses who were there that day who also saw a man behind the picket fence,they kept quiet for over 3 decades before coming forward telling their story because of all those witnesses who died in mysterious deaths giving versions that conflicted with the warren commission.they knew if they could kill the president of the united states and get away with it,then they sure as hell wouldnt have a single problem killing them with no problem as well.

Now they are old and dont care if they are killed off because they dont have much longer to live so they are telling their storys now.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 3rd, 2013 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2013 08:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CryptKeeper

Well said, Mr. Parker and I agreed with everything you wrote. I appreciate the response. I can tell you've done your fair share of research in this case. I've often pointed out to others who disbelieve in the conspiracy that they probably had not done their homework. Because all anyone really has to do is open their eyes and do a little digging and they'll see the gaping holes in this case. The truth is obvious about what occurred that day in November if only people take the time to open their eyes. For example: Zapruder frame Z-224. If Kennedy, who was already reacting to having been shot in the throat, why had Connally not acted in a similar fashion? Instead, he's sitting upright, turned toward his right? It's because he and Kennedy had not been hit by the same bullet. People can do the simple math if only they would open their eyes!

Last edited by CryptKeeper on Aug 4th, 2013 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2013 12:57 AM
CryptKeeper is currently offline Click here to Send CryptKeeper a Private Message Find more posts by CryptKeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

the thing thats a joke about the jfk assassination is even the government concluded in the 70's during the house select comitte on investigations that the warren commission got it wrong,that there was a second shooter involved. laughing

despite that,people STILL defend the lies of the warren commssion that oswald was the lone assassin and the LAMESTREAM media does as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The lead investigater of that committe Blakey even wrote a book about it saying elements of the mob were involved.lol

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 5th, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 10:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

here is link i forgot to post.

2.Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.
3.The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 5th, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2013 10:55 PM
CryptKeeper

From all the research I've done on this case, I believe I know who one of the other shooters was. Moments after the shots ceased, Dallas Police stormed many of the buildings lining Houston and Elm. Upon entering the Dal Tex building, police discovered an unusual man on the second floor - a Mr. Eugene Hale Brading, otherwise known as Jim Braden - and arrested him. Brading answered their questions but would eventually change his story three separate times as to why he would be in the Dal Tex building during the assassination. As it turned out, Brading was linked to the mafia and the chances of him being in that building during the assassination for other business was astronomical. But that isn't even the strange part. Brading would appear five years later in Los Angelas at the Ambassador Hotel on the night Bobby was assassinated. Amazing coincidence? I don't think so.

Anyway, when you line up Kennedy's back wound to the 6th Floor window of the TSBD, it doesn't align perfectly, however, it does line up with the second floor of the Dal Tex building. When viewing the Altgen's photo, you can see that there's a second floor window just under the fire escape and it's open. If someone had fired a rifle from that location, it may have also been responsible for the hole which appeared in the front windshield of the limousine.

If you don't already know of Brading, you may want to do a Google search as plenty of information will come up on this nefarious man.

Last edited by CryptKeeper on Aug 6th, 2013 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 09:00 PM
CryptKeeper

I think Kennedy's throat wound is all you really need to prove there was a conspiracy in the assassination. Many people don't realize that the throat wound was higher than the back wound. When measuring the back wound, it's about 5 and 3/4 inches below the collar. According to the Warren Commission, the shot entered Kennedy's back, would then move straight up through his throat / neck, and exit below the adam's apple. Impossible! No, the throat wound was a wound of entrance and this was accurately reported by Doctors Malcolm Perry and Kemp Clark at Parkland Hospital.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 10:19 PM
Mr Parker

you know I was about to post here that you can count on the CIA controlled media dispensing lies this fall on networks and in newspapers that oswald was the lone assassin but guess what? its ALREADY starting.the front cover of USA TODAY and their issue of thursday aug 8th,has them endorcing the lies of the warren commission and calling everybody who doesnt fall for their lies and propaganda conspiracy theorists. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have heard of Gary Mack before havent you? they got his name plastered on the front pages.He sold his drain down the money.he used to be a serious researcher but i guess he thought money would buy him happiness since he went for the big bucks and joined the dark side.

just wondering Crypt,did you get my pm message?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 01:23 AM
CryptKeeper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
you know I was about to post here that you can count on the CIA controlled media dispensing lies this fall on networks and in newspapers that oswald was the lone assassin but guess what? its ALREADY starting.the front cover of USA TODAY and their issue of thursday aug 8th,has them endorcing the lies of the warren commission and calling everybody who doesnt fall for their lies and propaganda conspiracy theorists. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have heard of Gary Mack before havent you? they got his name plastered on the front pages.He sold his drain down the money.he used to be a serious researcher but i guess he thought money would buy him happiness since he went for the big bucks and joined the dark side.

just wondering Crypt,did you get my pm message?

Oh yeah, I've heard of Gary Mack and have seen him in many documentaries. The last time I was in Dealey Plaza, I was standing on Houston Street taking pictures when Mack suddenly passed by. I stood there watching him as he walked down the street - probably heading home after a busy day at the Sixth Floor Museum.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:39 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CryptKeeper
Oh yeah, I've heard of Gary Mack and have seen him in many documentaries. The last time I was in Dealey Plaza, I was standing on Houston Street taking pictures when Mack suddenly passed by. I stood there watching him as he walked down the street - probably heading home after a busy day at the Sixth Floor Museum.

I dont know how you were able to stand there and see him pass by without refraining from calling him out.I wouldnt be able to.I was shocked when i heard that he had joined the dark side.I didnt know that until last year that he had crossed over.He will have room waiting for him in hell with Braden,Johnson,Nixo,Connolly,Hoover and so mnay others in the future.he can count on that.

good stuff on there with Braden.Yeah there is evidence that he was at RFK's assassination as well.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 06:32 PM
Mr Parker

here is some great stuff on Nixons involvement.

http://mtracy9.tripod.com/kennedy.html

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 04:42 PM