KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Ebola!

Ebola!
Started by: Mrs Booster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mrs Booster

Ebola!

Is it man made to cull the population?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2014 10:11 PM
Mrs Booster is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Booster a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Booster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Yes I have heard it is and THEY WANT IT TO SPREAD!!!!!!!! (Thats why they are bringing it to the USA (I hope its not brought to your country mate!!))

ITS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 03:17 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No way!?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 20th, 2014 07:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Probably not? I mean, it appeared where it'd logically appear (place people eat bush meat), and prior outbreaks have been very small. This one is the biggest ever, but even so it's such an obvious disease that it slows down the spread rate and limits how far it travels- were it not hitting such a bad area to begin with, it wouldn't be doing nearly as much damage as it is.

The flu is a 'better' population cull, as it spreads widely.

Ebola is a supremely nasty disease, but ironically it's deadliness and the factors that make it so horrifying also limit it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2014 10:28 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KateyKiller666

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Probably not? I mean, it appeared where it'd logically appear (place people eat bush meat), and prior outbreaks have been very small. This one is the biggest ever, but even so it's such an obvious disease that it slows down the spread rate and limits how far it travels- were it not hitting such a bad area to begin with, it wouldn't be doing nearly as much damage as it is.

The flu is a 'better' population cull, as it spreads widely.

Ebola is a supremely nasty disease, but ironically it's deadliness and the factors that make it so horrifying also limit it.

Awesome point.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2014 08:41 PM
KateyKiller666 is currently offline Click here to Send KateyKiller666 a Private Message Find more posts by KateyKiller666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

...Eh... I wouldn't call it man-made, I do believe there is a conspiracy involved, but not even 2 of them would do it. That ***** had to die. I'LL ****ING KILL YOU.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 08:00 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Could be a means of population control yeah

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 01:40 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soho Tim Smokin

Ebola is not man made, it is man harvested. Man found it and an it has been tested in Libya Africa. I say tested there because a Libyian knew people who live there, and he stated that it occurred after scientist came there.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2019 05:51 PM
Soho Tim Smokin is currently offline Click here to Send Soho Tim Smokin a Private Message Find more posts by Soho Tim Smokin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote