KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » College Football

College Football
Started by: The_Mayor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corndog

College Football

Well since we had a 2007 College Football, why not make one that goes on year after year. Hopefully you agree. No offense Forumcrew. So just continue to talk about NCAA Football and everything concerning it.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 06:12 AM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

UCLA got Norm Chow

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 05:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

A Kentucky judge has confirmed what Duke fans have known for years: their football team is as bad as it gets.

Bad enough that Louisville should have to find another football team to replace the Blue Devils without penalty after Duke pulled out of the final three games of a four-game contract last season.

In a lawsuit filed late last year, Louisville asked for $450,000 in damages and any additional damages the court saw fit.

Wow and I'm a Duke fan.. For basketball... They might end Duke's football team??

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:23 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

USC vs Georgia

I really want Florida though.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:28 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

In the BCS Championship??

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:28 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

A couple months away. Look forward to a new and exciting season.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Yeah this season is goin to be pretty good..

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 09:44 PM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Corndog
In the BCS Championship??

Yup. Get ya pop...err

Just get ready.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 11:17 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

haha nice.. USC all the way this year baby..

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 06:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Corndog
haha nice.. USC all the way this year baby..

Don't know at this point what USC is capable of, but I don't think that they will win 11 games

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 09:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

I'm just a big fan.. So I hope they go all they way.. Gotta believe..

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 02:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Don't know at this point what USC is capable of, but I don't think that they will win 11 games

But with the season approaching I look forward to it. Does anyone know who Pete Carroll will chose as his starter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:18 AM
guy222
With my gal

Sanchez prolly

Keeping fingers crossed, Bruins can make an impact in the next few years

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
But with the season approaching I look forward to it. Does anyone know who Pete Carroll will chose as his starter

I heard Sanchez.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:34 AM
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Sanchez is the starter. Happy Dance

Joe McKnight and CJ Gable as the two running backs at the top of the depth chart. Happy Dance

Hazelton, Rojo, Ausberry, Williams at the receivers. Happy Dance

I'm not worried about our offense like last year. It's our defense I'm worried about, specifically the run D now that Big Sed is gone.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:38 AM
Corndog

Offense I see as a + but Defense, yes, is our problem..

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 04:41 AM
guy222
With my gal

Mark Sanchez has a possible knee injury

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 01:05 AM
Biff Tannen

Today's the big day. First day of the season is finally here! I don't expect my team (Michigan) to be any good this year, but I'm still excited about the new coach, new system, etc. We might not be very good this year, or next year, but give RichRod some time to put the pieces of the puzzle together and we'll be back.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 07:44 AM
Biff Tannen is currently offline Click here to Send Biff Tannen a Private Message Find more posts by Biff Tannen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm going to miss 2 big games this week. I know tonight's not actually a big game, but since NCSU/USC is the first game on national TV, it's big to me. Hell, even if it were Louisiana-Monroe vs. Troy it'd be big to me. I'm going to miss it b/c I'll be watching that all-important Steelers vs. Panthers preseason game (don't miss a snap all year). Also, i'm going to miss the Clemson/Alabama game on Saturday because my parents-in-laws bought me and my wife tickets to a freakin' pro soccer match! If I don't go to that, I'll feel guilty about missing Thanksgiving. Oh well, I'll suck it up and move on.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:47 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Good thing about my in-laws is that the understand to not mess with me and football around this time of the year. They just know.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 04:48 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote