KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes
Started by: MerMorgan02

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Making Our Own Code: Lyoko Episodes

I am just dying 2 make an Episode on Code Lyoko. Here's the first try. I shall call it Tactic Changes . Now that Aelita can be virtualized, or at least for a little bit, some things r changing, not just 4 the Lyoko group, but 4 XANA, too......

Avalon est un monde sans danger!
reading Bug off!! I'm reading!reading

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:08 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Ulrich and Odd r asleep, Odd snoring loudly (as usual). A low ringing fills the room, as Ulrich's cellphone buzzes loudly from a call. Ulrich, unable to sleep through both the snoring and ringing, opens his eyes and reaches 4 the phone.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:11 AM
MerMorgan02 is currently offline Click here to Send MerMorgan02 a Private Message Find more posts by MerMorgan02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

"Ulrich?" says Jeremy on the other line.
"Hm." Grunts Ulrich, to tired 2 make complete sentences
"Thank God ur awak. I need u to meet me over at the factory, A.S.A.P. U, and Odd."
'What 'bout Yumi?" Ulrich mannages to get out.
"she's already over here w/ me."
"Y, tho, at this time? Wait," says Ulrich, sounding worried and more awak than he was a second ago, "XANA isn't doing NEthing, is he?"
"No, but it's important." Urged Jeremy, and then he hung up.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:16 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Ulrich stood stiff 4 a moment, then turned off the cellphone, and turned 2 Odd. His mouth hung open, and his snores echoed across the walls. Ulrich kicked his bed, and Odd jumped up, startled. "Hey, Odd, Jeremy wants us over to the factory."said Ulrich, pulling on his clothes. Odd rolled his eyes. "Just because Jeremy can stay up all night at the computer doesn't mean he has to make me do so as well." He mumbled, But he 2 started 2 pull on his clothes, and once they were done, they raced down the stairs as quietly as possible, and crept past the sleeping Jim who sat on a chair in the doorway w/ an upsidedown newspaper on his chest. Then, once outside, they ran to the park, and entered the manhole.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:23 AM
Solo

Gay.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:24 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frosty Beverage
Get 'er Done!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:24 AM
Frosty Beverage is currently offline Click here to Send Frosty Beverage a Private Message Find more posts by Frosty Beverage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Geez, if u don't like it, then don't come here and make stupid comments about it! 4 cryin' out loud!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:35 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Now where was i? Oh yes....

Yumi looked at her watch. she had been doing this ever since Jeremy hung up w/ Ulrich. shouldn't they be here by now? A loud rattling noise anounced there arivel thro the elevator. As soon as the doors opened, yumi rushed over and ran inside, and pressed in the code. 'What was the 4?" asked Odd. "We're 2 meet Jeremy down in the Scanners" Replyed Yumi, and the doors clanged open again, and all three of them scrambeld out.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:45 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Jeremy stood in front of a closed scanner. the only closed scanner. Ulrich and Odd caught on emidioutly. "jeremy.." said Ulrich. "Einstien, not right now, in the middle of the night.." grumbled Odd. Jeremy, looked over w/ a guilty look on his face, as the scanner door opened w/ a hiss, and they were enveloped in smoke.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:48 AM
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Through the din, the foursome could make out a figure walking out of the scanner. Suddenly tripping on some cable wrie, Aelita fell down out of the smoke. Jeremy droped down at her side, helping her up. Yumi smiled, and exchanged a pleased glance w/ Ulrich. Odd was the only 1 who was finding a problem w/ this......

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:51 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

I am ashamed there is a character named "Jeremy" on that show...it makes all Jeremy's look bad

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:01 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i think someone has mistaken the rp board for otf

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:19 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Go away if ur not gonna do nething 4 the thread!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 05:37 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

um. shouldnt this be in the general fiction area. this WILL be moved there so dont get settled here

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 06:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atb18

Odd proclaimed to the now fivesome, "Aelita's only half there, meaning her body is half in Lyoko and half here, on Earth."

Making this more interesting, M

i m nut girl...fear me devil

Last edited by atb18 on Nov 5th, 2004 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 12:19 AM
atb18 is currently offline Click here to Send atb18 a Private Message Find more posts by atb18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
um. shouldnt this be in the general fiction area. this WILL be moved there so dont get settled here

There's a "General Fiction Area." ? erm

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:56 AM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MerMorgan02
I Am On Errantry

Thanx, ATB.

"What??" asked Jeremy. I"I can't believe it. it's Aelita!."
"Yeah, that's what u said when u thought Talia was Aelita." said Yumi, starting 2 feel doubtfull. Ulrich nodded.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 06:16 PM
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Newb.....

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:30 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

you can say that again

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

no expression

Attachment: shut_up_*****.jpg
This has been downloaded 291 time(s).

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 09:34 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote