KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Adventures of Nhiaal Solomon

The Adventures of Nhiaal Solomon
Started by: Darth Piggott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Piggott
Sith Acolyte

The Adventures of Nhiaal Solomon

Background: This will be a carry on story for anyone interested.
Main Character: Nhiaal Solomon
Abilities: Unknown, he is just learning and realized he has the power of telekinesis

Bio: Nhiaal was an average teenager until the morning of February 14, 2011. Nhiaal is believed to have been born near Lake Tahoe in California, but that is not certain. Nhiaal lives with his grandparents John and Mary Solomon, because his parents died in a car crash. Nhiaal goes to Bruton High School in Los Angeles, California, and his best friend is Scooter. Nhiaal gets picked on a lot at school because he doesn’t quite fit in with the other social classes. Nhiaal and Scooter are a part of the outcast social class. One day while in chemistry, Nhiaal as usual gets picked on by a football player named Louie. Louie walked by Nhiaal's desk and slammed his head into the desk. Nhiaal’s nose began to bleed, and he ran into the bathroom crying. Nhiaal fell into the corner of the bathroom, and sat there in a fit of rage. All of a sudden the sinks of the bathroom began breaking from the wall and a mysterious woman appears in front of him. The woman places the sinks back into the wall as if nothing has ever happened. She then covers Nhiaal in a black cloak, and Nhiaal falls asleep, and that’s where our story begins.

Story:
Nhiaal wakes up in a dark room with sweat pouring down his face. He looks around him, and realizes he is in a room with no doors. The room is big enough to fit him standing up, but not big enough for anyone else. Nhiaal begins to panic and breathe heavily. Suddenly lights come on and the little room is illuminated. Nhiaal can see the light bulbs in the walls but there are none on the ceiling. As Nhiaal looks up, he sees the outline of a circle on the ceiling, with a latch. He turns the latch, and opens the door. The sunlight pours in, and he has to cover his eyes. A ladder emerges from the side and Scooter is looking down at him.

“What’s going on Scooter?”, Nhiaal asks while still shielding his eyes.

Scooter laughs as he reaches out a hand to help Nhiaal find the ladder, “You can ask me questions after the tour bro, I’m here to welcome you to Mile High!”

Nhiaal climbed out the hole, with the help of the ladder Scooter handed down, and he looked around. He was standing in front of an enormous crystal building. He wondered to himself what in the world was mile high. As he looked around he couldn’t believe his eyes. Other teenagers were on the grounds playing with fire.

Scooter followed Nhiaal’s gaze and said, “Don’t worry about that, I will explain later.” Scooter then told Nhiaal how he had been sent to California to keep an eye out for him and that Mile High was a school for ‘gifted individuals’. Scooter went on further telling Nhiaal how he couldn’t join the school until he had displayed some form of power, but the school was keeping an eye on him, because his parents had been so gifted…..

Nhiaal cut Scooter off and asked, “My parents?”

Scooter replied, “I’m sorry but I can’t go into further detail about that, you’re going to have to talk to the Head Teacher about that.” Scooter went on explaining to Nhiaal why he was here. He told him how the school had been surprised how long it took Nhiaal to demonstrate a power, and they feared the powers may have skipped his genes. Scooter explained how the building was a mile high, and that it was undetected by normal earthlings. Scooter then gestured for Nhiaal to follow him into the building.

Anyone want to carry on?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:30 PM
Darth Piggott is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Piggott a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Piggott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

But suddenly Mist climbed out of the hole and started trolling and off topic posting in Barker's thread.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 04:49 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

And then Barker never posted an update.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 03:04 AM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

And suddenly a spaceship shaped like a weird disc came flying out of Thoren's sig.

It said "Tang Master **** reporting for duty."

"****", Michael said. "I sure wish Kramer hadn't gotten that word banned."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2011 02:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

And suddenly, out from the beyond comes bukkakehero. With his panda machine.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 02:07 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

AND HIS VIENNA SAUSAGE.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2011 09:24 PM