KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Edge of Darkness

Edge of Darkness
Started by: Scorch 23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scorch 23

Edge of Darkness

I not sure if this is used but I love heroes so i wanted to create my own.

Name: Pulsar

Powers: Flame ablities. Can dissovle anything just by touching it. He also has the ability to go supernova under certain conditions.

Bio: Abandoned by his parents when he was little he had no where to go. He roamed the streets and ended up half dead a year after on the door step of a certain scientist. Nowing he was half dead already the scientist subjected him to gamma radiation. He woke up in the middle of a burned out burnt to a crisp labratory. He wondered for a while till he was discovered by a group of muntants who took him in and cared for him.

Weaknesses: Has no known weaknesses

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 03:34 AM
Scorch 23 is currently offline Click here to Send Scorch 23 a Private Message Find more posts by Scorch 23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorch 23

Pulsar this doesn't seem right why in the heck would the other members of the team call us out here to the middle of nowhere. I don't know Shock-ra but they said it was urgent. They walked the cold dessert and while everything looked allright there was that unpleasant feeling that someone was watching them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 12:42 PM
Scorch 23 is currently offline Click here to Send Scorch 23 a Private Message Find more posts by Scorch 23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scorch 23

Pulsar wait quiet I heard something. I came from the south I'm sure someone is following us. Shock-ra your paraniod I don't see anything for miles. I may be wrong this time but I was sure abouta mile or two back i saw shadows tailing us. This was getting crazy they had covered thirty miles and still hadn't run into any members of their team. Shock-ra had the feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. She told Pulsar that it didn't feel right be he kept pressing on. She wanted so badly to turn around but if she left him here all alone and it turned out things weren't right here then he would be in danger.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 07:17 PM
Scorch 23

Hey all you out if your reading this could you carry on the story I want it to be good.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 08:21 PM
Scorch 23

They came from below our feet formed by the sand beneath. Pulsar and I didn't have time to react before they captured us. Pulsar what in hell are they. Shock-ra I think your right about their origins their from hell. They are demons and I know who they are working for. Ok so why don't you fry them. Well one they demons they're used to heat and two they can lead me straight to my old friend.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 12:18 PM
Scorch 23

It had been ages since Pulsar had seen his old friend but there stood his right hand in front of them. Hello Forbius how's the "Fallen Angel" doing. My master is no longer an angel he is a devil. Well an angel of darkness would be considered a devil now wouldn't he. But then that's not why Satan brought me here is it. Um Pulsar did you say Satan as in the lord of the demons. Just curious you said he was an old friend why in hell, no pun intented, would you be friends with the devil. We sort of ran into each other and he wanted me to sell him my soul. I refused and we've been 'friends' every since. Which basically means he hates my guts.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 08:45 PM
Scorch 23

Hello Pulsar it's been several years but I always remember a face. Ok Satan what do you want from me. You know how I ended up down here I thought I was better than God still do. Yea so what does that have to do with me. I want you to witness as I send my demons to destroy the earth and you can't do anything about it. Darkness is edging it's way to the surface of the earth and there's absolutly nothing you can do. Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2012 08:33 PM
Scorch 23

I wanted to take this reply to show you what Pulsar would look like however he would look better if he was profesional drawn. I didn't even draw this so.

Attachment: pulsar.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2012 09:21 PM
Scorch 23

Shock-Ra I wish it didn't have to end this way. I wanted to tell you something but now it doesn't matter. Listen if you can get free then nobody will get hurt. Pulsar what about you how are going to get free. I..... don't worry about me ok they can't do anything to be I'm made of fire what are they going to do throw me in hell. If they do that it won't phase me I'm already fire. You could say I'm a one man fire starter. Pulsar slipped his hand out of his glove and fried her "cuffs". No go and don't look back believe me I'll be fine. She reached the surface without any trouble. It was dark and she looked at her watch. This isn't right it's only noon. I think Satan has something to do with this. This is Shock-Ra to Avengers mansion what in the heck is going on. Shock-Ra this if Iron Man according to the sattelite a portal has been opened from another dimensional timeline. And something's coming through. It's a whole army of andriods.

Attachment: android prototype.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 07:55 PM
Scorch 23

Hey in know it's been a while but i'm back and if anybody would like to continue the story and expanded it they're free too.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 08:12 PM