KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dbz Db Or Dbgt???

which is the best one?????
This poll is closed.
Dragonbal 0 0%
Dragonball Z 0 0%
Dragonball GT 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dbz Db Or Dbgt???
Started by: BloodBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dbz Db Or Dbgt???

DECIDE

I had a nickel for every time my parentas father dumped me to go hang out with his friends i'd be one rich little... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ***** MEG!!!

Pets: loveSpiderGrllove, ·•Lost_Freeak•·, Fetcharada, Raven Guardia, and Gisele

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:57 AM
BloodBird is currently offline Click here to Send BloodBird a Private Message Find more posts by BloodBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

DBGT

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:57 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked dbz for the introduction of futruristic charectors and the movies are amsot all dbz plus was longer though never understood why in lik half or more of the movie sfuture trunks is in them LoL

I had a nickel for every time my parentas father dumped me to go hang out with his friends i'd be one rich little... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: ***** MEG!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:08 AM
BloodBird is currently offline Click here to Send BloodBird a Private Message Find more posts by BloodBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien they all have good and bad points but i would have to say dbz is my favorite

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:29 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

to hell with both.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:09 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

There are three.

Anyway, I like DBZ the best. Sans the Majin Buu saga.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:35 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

dbz, the episode were trunks first is introduced and fights robot freza is one of my favs

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Yep, Future Trunks is my favorite character.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:54 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

GT sucks..
Z all the way...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:34 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Certain eps in db more in z and less in gt . The movies are hot most of them anyway.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:39 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

dbz easily,gt was alright but it was mainly goku's show,all of it.dbz was a bunch of people not just goku being the hero.db well its ok i like goku vs piccolo

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:50 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
Yep, Future Trunks is my favorite character.

MY FAV IS FUTURET TRUNKS FOLLOWED BY CHIBI TRUNKS, THEN GOHAN [but only in the saga where he changes his gay ass crew cut hair an later goes ss 1 and two the 7 years later stuff he becomes a pussy

AND WHY IS IT WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING MAJIN BUU WITH HIS NEW POWERS DID HE NOT GO SS ONCE??? "WHAT IS HE A MORON"!?!?!?!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

DBZ- But the fights sometimes dragged on........and on...........and on.........and on. Yeah you get the point.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:27 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Q: How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: One... but it takes 4 episodes to do it.

Little joke I heard once.

Anyway, DBZ is the best IMO. I liked the first episode of DBZ all the way to end of the Cell Saga. After that, I started to like the show less and less.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 05:35 AM
BloodBird
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought the end of the freiza saga was gay tho Imean ten minutes was turned into like 6 hours LoL

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:27 AM
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
to hell with both.

right.. this thread asks to decide which one you like best.. not whether you like em or not

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:07 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by BloodBird
i thought the end of the freiza saga was gay tho Imean ten minutes was turned into like 6 hours LoL

LoL I remember one of the episodes King Kai was like" Oh no Goku you only have a minute left." 3 epidodes later the planet explodes lol.

The Buu fights were extremely dragged out though. He just kept adding more and more Buus, it got annoying after a while.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:14 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

DBZ- I was in love with this show a few years ago, hense the sn of sai which is short for saiyan. Anyway, now days I would rather shoot myself than watch it. My favorite saga was the Cell Saga. The Gohan vs Cell one was the best! I loved that saga. The rest was just ..okay. smile

The Bardock movie was awesome! Most of the movies were good...now that I think about it. Never saw any DBGT

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:23 PM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Originally posted by spencerspider
dbz easily,gt was alright but it was mainly goku's show,all of it.dbz was a bunch of people not just goku being the hero.db well its ok i like goku vs piccolo

He cant go Ssj while in mystic form. Japanese version explains it better.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:53 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Originally posted by BloodBird
MY FAV IS FUTURET TRUNKS FOLLOWED BY CHIBI TRUNKS, THEN GOHAN [but only in the saga where he changes his gay ass crew cut hair an later goes ss 1 and two the 7 years later stuff he becomes a pussy

AND WHY IS IT WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING MAJIN BUU WITH HIS NEW POWERS DID HE NOT GO SS ONCE??? "WHAT IS HE A MORON"!?!?!?!

this is what i meant to qoute read Above

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:55 PM