KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Which anime character do you most resemble?

Which anime character do you most resemble?
Started by: Sai1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sai1

Which anime character do you most resemble?

Given that these are anime characters, you very well not resemble any of them though. FYI, I'm talking about personality wise rather than physical appearance. In my case though this is very easy. Sakaki from Azumanga Dai-Oh is seriously my mirror image. I swear they must have used me as the idea for her character because every single thing about her is like me to a T. The one single difference between Sakaki and I is that she's female. Otherwise we're so similar it's scary.

Last edited by Sai1 on Jul 17th, 2006 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:34 AM
Sai1 is currently offline Click here to Send Sai1 a Private Message Find more posts by Sai1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj_naraku

Hey for a while i always tried to do my hair like vegettos (goku and vegetas fusion by the p. earrings) all spiked w/ 2 bangs hanging down. rock

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:39 AM
ssj_naraku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj_naraku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj_naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

A mix of Naruto and Sasuke.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:03 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I would go with selphie, the person on my aavatar.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:07 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Osaka
Bonkura

My cousin says I remind her of tomo from azumanga. wacko

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 06:39 PM
Osaka is currently offline Click here to Send Osaka a Private Message Find more posts by Osaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2727cat
Viva Las Vegas!!!

I'm kind of like Shanks from One Piece. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:26 PM
2727cat is currently offline Click here to Send 2727cat a Private Message Find more posts by 2727cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
A mix of Naruto and Sasuke.

A mix of Naruto and Sasuke?

they look really different though.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:30 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sai1

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
A mix of Naruto and Sasuke?

they look really different though.

This is more about personality than physical likeness. The person that I mentioned for me is the opposite sex. Now if they've got opposite personalities that'd be hard to understand. Unfortunately, I'm not real familiar with Naruto so I can't say.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:01 AM
Sai1 is currently offline Click here to Send Sai1 a Private Message Find more posts by Sai1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Osaka
Bonkura

Originally posted by Sai1
This is more about personality than physical likeness. The person that I mentioned for me is the opposite sex. Now if they've got opposite personalities that'd be hard to understand. Unfortunately, I'm not real familiar with Naruto so I can't say.

You are quiet, everybodys think you are cool and tough but you love cute things like kitties? smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:05 AM
Osaka is currently offline Click here to Send Osaka a Private Message Find more posts by Osaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sai1

Originally posted by Osaka
You are quiet, everybodys think you are cool and tough but you love cute things like kitties? smile

Yeah, pretty much. smile (Though, rather than "cute" it's more like I just love animals) Sakaki and I even share the same ambition.

Last edited by Sai1 on Jul 18th, 2006 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:31 PM
Sai1

Last edited by Sai1 on Jul 18th, 2006 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:37 PM
Sai1

Technically, being thought of as "cool" or "tough" isn't really part of one's presonality though. Those are just views that people may have of you and I can't really say for sure that I know how people see me. However, I do know that like Sakaki, my athleticism is one thing I was well known for.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:19 PM
Sai1

Originally posted by Sai1
Technically, being thought of as "cool" or "tough" isn't really part of one's presonality though. Those are just views that people may have of you and I can't really say for sure that I know how people see me. However, I do know that like Sakaki, my athleticism is one thing I was well known for.

I hate it when I keep hitting quote instead of edit. stick out tongue

Last edited by Sai1 on Jul 18th, 2006 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:21 PM
Moonlight
Sata Andagi

I get my friends saying I'm just like Misou from Rurouni Kenshin..

sig made by amity75

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:38 PM
Moonlight is currently offline Click here to Send Moonlight a Private Message Find more posts by Moonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GeneStarwind445

monkey d luffy is who i resemble the most

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:49 PM
GeneStarwind445 is currently offline Click here to Send GeneStarwind445 a Private Message Find more posts by GeneStarwind445 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

ROFL laughing out loud

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 01:51 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sai1

I knew I wouldn't find an Uraha.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:17 PM