KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Supernatural: The Animation

Supernatural: The Animation
Started by: LLLLLink

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Supernatural: The Animation

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 02:57 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
menokokoro

looks cool, I always thought the show would be better animated (stupid america thinking cartoons have to be for kids, or comedy).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 04:36 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

I'm definitely gonna watch it. Madhouse gains points constantly.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 04:57 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

looks good. I've only seen a few episodes of it, but I'm pretty interested in the show. this animation could turn out to make me like the series more.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:06 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

My guess is this:
Live action stories just dont have the budget to make epic Angel/Demon clashes with all the nice effects. Anime, however, can make this stuff happen. Therefore, I'm hoping the anime to be even more action packed than the show.

Also, listen closely and you can hear the shitty Japanese rendition of Kansas' 'Carry On My Wayward Son'. Lol.

Last edited by LLLLLink on Dec 30th, 2010 at 05:57 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 05:54 AM
menokokoro

yeah, I really liked the story of supernatural, it was just so corny. making a tv show that requires that many special effects should just be animated. Hopefully they retain all the awesome plot of the original show.

Every time I hear that song, it makes me want to play guitar hero...which was it, 1 or 2? anyway, good song...the original anyway.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 06:04 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Gotta see Castiel...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2010 06:09 AM