KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Is this an hallucination?

Is this an hallucination?
Started by: yoda+the force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yoda+the force

Question Is this an hallucination?

how do we know that what we see is the real world?
The government might be putting hallucinatory drugs into the food to hide how bad the world has actually become! and thats why we always eat loads of food as we've become addicted to the drugs it contains... And the recreational drugs make the hallucinatory drugs in the food inactive, allowing us to see the real world, and this is what you see when you're tripping out, (sometimes bad trips)...ergo thats why they are illegal as they dont want us to discover whats in the real world...

PARANOID YET?!

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:29 PM
yoda+the force is currently offline Click here to Send yoda+the force a Private Message Find more posts by yoda+the force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Actually, I'd call it A hallucination.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:38 PM
cornponious is currently offline Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Is this an hallucination?

quote:
Originally posted by yoda+the force
The government might be putting hallucinatory drugs into the food to hide how bad the world has actually become! and thats why we always eat loads of food as we've become addicted to the drugs it contains... And the recreational drugs make the hallucinatory drugs in the food inactive, allowing us to see the real world, and this is what you see when you're tripping out, (sometimes bad trips)...ergo thats why they are illegal as they dont want us to discover whats in the real world...

PARANOID YET?!

Happy Dance

Stop trying to glorify acid. I have tried, it is a lsot cause. Dude, i have tripped out many a time, and i have enver seen that. You must be watching the matrix while tripping or somthing.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:

PARANOID YET?!

Happy Dance

You got it all wrong! Is the Fast Food industry that puts drugs in their food so that we get addicted and continue to buy their hamburgers and Fries. Didn't you watch Supersize Me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Lay off the Matrix.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Paranoid?
No, tired of conspiracy theories...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:22 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
yes

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:24 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Finti> Well... DAMN... Well, if it's all just a hallucination I'll go run on walls!
(Whips of cell-phone and yells "Operator, get me an exit.")

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:33 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Finti> Well... DAMN... Well, if it's all just a hallucination I'll go run on walls!
pssst TO, it actually says this is not an hallucination. But thats the hallucinating part of it.............but dont tell

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 09:36 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ack, I hate all these Matrix-related questions. It is reality to me because I say it is. Whether or not I'm "jacked into" some false world, this is reality. I cut my finger and I feel pain. I vomit and I feel the contractions of my stomach and taste the foul matter that comes out of my mouth. I feel happiness at times and I feel sadness. If there was some sort of computer program that could duplicate these very emotions, perceptions, and sensations, then bravo, I would gladly live in a parallel world and call it reality.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:30 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda+the force

we didnt say anything about computers controlling reality
and just because youre on drugs doesn't mean you cant feel emotions, so it wouldnt affect pain.etc

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:05 AM
yoda+the force is currently offline Click here to Send yoda+the force a Private Message Find more posts by yoda+the force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Only the first Matrix movie was any good........

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 08:18 AM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda+the force

actually, i agree, the first matrix is the best, and i didnt even like that much....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 12:38 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:

PARANOID YET?!

Happy Dance

Ok, number one, you used word 'ergo' and thus im going to forgive you for making this thread.

Nope, Im not paranoid, anything is possible but highly unlikely - just like your theory.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 12:40 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:

You mean this thread? God I hope so.

*runs on walls of thread*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 03:58 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Sounds like you been watching too much of the Matricxs and The Trueman show.Even through we can never tell I think we are in the real world.
It would be cool however to be in a world like the Matricks!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 04:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda+the force

hehe...ahwell...see you guys didn't like our theory much...ahwell, fun is fun, hehe, and we was having fun...anyhu...
but seeing as we dont mean the matrix and aint spoken bowt it in that sense, you guys all seem preetty hooked to the matrix and know hell of alot more bowt in than us...lol

toodleypip

Happy Dance hehe...does any1 else love this crazy bananna,,,hes so happy!
LEARN FROM THE BANANNA!!! hehehe

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 05:48 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea we are having fun!I love your bananna btw!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 06:14 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote:

PARANOID YET?!

Happy Dance

Like somebody is going to hand out free drugs.

RIIIIIIGHT.

Bud, nothing in this world is free, what you have to realise is, this IS the real world, so start living in it.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 07:14 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JamalMagloire

Re: Re: Is this an hallucination?

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
You got it all wrong! Is the Fast Food industry that puts drugs in their food so that we get addicted and continue to buy their hamburgers and Fries. Didn't you watch Supersize Me? roll eyes (sarcastic)

They never mentioned that in the movie.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 06:27 PM
JamalMagloire is currently offline Find more posts by JamalMagloire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote