KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Suicide

Suicide
Started by: Nice Guy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nice Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Suicide

What are your views on suicide?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 07:52 AM
Nice Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Nice Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Nice Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

cowards

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 09:47 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F*ckModerators3
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it takes hell of a lot of courage to kill one's self.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:03 AM
F*ckModerators3 is currently offline Click here to Send F*ckModerators3 a Private Message Find more posts by F*ckModerators3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

i dont , selfish morons thats what they are

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:11 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

They are selfish but well if they want to let them eh?
If anyone wants to kill themself I think they should be allowed to do, I personally think it is stupid but I have no right to judge them.

And, well I hope this wont get me restricted but I think it is rather harsh what you did to Philosophicus. The same rules should apply to moderators as they do to us normal users. Would he have been restricted if he said that to anyone else, it doesn'T matter though because of the repeated socking.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Relatives of people who seriously attempt or complete suicide often blame themselves or become extremely angry, seeing the attempt or act as selfish. However, when people are suicidal, they often mistakenly believe that they are doing their friends and relatives a favor by taking themselves out of the world and these irrational beliefs often drive their behavior.

Philosophicus got plenty of warnings but he choose to ignore them.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:26 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Well I am just saying what then triggered it wasn'T serious enough in my opinion.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
And, well I hope this wont get me restricted but I think it is rather harsh what you did to Philosophicus.
his attitude towards other posters that didnt see it his way got him a laod of warnings. He kind of told the mods warning him to f*uck off and thats what got him banned.

Enough about him he has wasted enough peoples time lately

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 12:39 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by F*ckModerators3
I think it takes hell of a lot of courage to kill one's self.

To me, suicide is to quit at life because you cannot take it anymore.. so just think of how much more courageous it is to stand back up and live..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:10 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Sorry no threads about suicide.

And the thread maker is a sock.

Closing.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 02:12 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote