KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » MLP V.S warhammer if thecause of the conflict was deeper than we thought?

MLP V.S warhammer if thecause of the conflict was deeper than we thought?
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

MLP V.S warhammer if thecause of the conflict was deeper than we thought?

Here is an internet sociological debat linked to the nihiism philosophy...
This is a pure application thread not just theory... It the studdy of modern media... Philosophy make no exception

After reading this I began to question myself, and I began to tough this was in fact more interesting than a simple non sens internet polemic.... I let you immagine what I tough... In fact this an entire revelation abou the influence of art, in every media, the capacity for the author to spread his philosophy... Look how far it have gone !

"Message de la communauté de warhammer 40 000 à la communautée MLP, le message fait un détour suite à quelques tensions (ou un truque du genre), mais un détour du genre gros détours, enfin bon.... Va savoir.... SI on peut calmer leconflit..

La plus part des fan de MLP interprète l'opposition de la communauté warhammer 40K, comme étant un signe de virilitéee s'opposant à l'inacceptable metro séxualitée puérile de MLP...
Il s'agit en faîtes de raison plus profondes comme l’aspect nihiliste pur de warhammer 40 000, dieu est mort (l'empereur dieu en l’occurrence) C'était mieux avant, mais on ne peux pas maintenir la perfection, (regardezl'histoire eldar... la civilisation parfaite qui chute tragiquement...) l'humanité se débat en vain.. (Il n'y a plus d'espoir pour l'imperium de progresser, de regagner leur puissance d'antan, il ne peuvent que resister tenir leur position.. Prolonger leur souffrance ou agonie, à la fin ce seront les dieux du chaos qui gagneront avant d'être trué par le dieu de la mort Eldar....)
Ce snt des thème nihilistes récurrents.
De plus l'histoire est complexe.

MLP est simple plein d'espoir et joyeux, tandis que warhammer 40 000 ne sais sourire qu'avec le sourir de nurgle ou de khorne...... IMAO humour noir...."

This two universe the way they are made reflect the philosophy of the author, and this affect the fan of each respectiv universe. It gave them different ideology wich are the opposite of the other and when they meet it create conflict.

This as at small scale but it brought an all new level of whatcan the art can make for our culture? We already now than artist are good and reliable militant... Art is a form of expression.
But I don't know if we have reach the point of sharing exactly the same ideology of the author before.....
Even with Victor Hugo, Beaudelaire etc.. There is always something unclear hidden about their true toughts....
In Tolkien the idea where spread confrontate between them.. In warhammer 40 000 the overall idea havn't any contradiction... No matter the complexity.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 11:22 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

lol

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2015 11:32 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My armour is Contempt
My shield is Disgust
My sword is Hatred
In the Emperor's Name
Let none survive

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 12:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Xd Yhea. Most people think than philosophy is just a serious subject.. But I really think tha philosophy, can be apply anywhere,on every topics.....

And guess what? It give me an Idea of a new topic !

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 03:39 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fcnsc
Restricted

Account Restricted

lolll

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 10:30 PM
fcnsc is currently offline Click here to Send fcnsc a Private Message Find more posts by fcnsc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Fredreich Nieztch Nihilism is really present in warhammer 40K N°1 God is dead !
There is this debate around religion... Nature laws etc...
It was better before : look at the eldars history and tell me that the : It was better before don't figure in warhammer 40 000 universe.

The chaos is clearly wining,

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:11 PM
Revanchiste

(please log in to view the image)
https://harwoodiannewsnetwork.files...179ff64a014.jpg
https://harwoodiannewsnetwork.files...179ff64a014.jpg

Look at this and tell me : God is alive...

He is a zombi maintained by an hopless faith....

Ha **** there is a device that completly **** up the picture....
I can copy past the immage while editing and found the picture, but not the url from the IMG /IMG.. weird..

Last edited by Revanchiste on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 01:21 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:14 PM