KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?

Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?
Started by: Greatest I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greatest I am

Why are U.S. citizens ignoring the 6% gain on GDP, by not nationalizing health care?

Statistics show that the average U.S. citizen pays considerably more for their, --- bankruptcy creating inhumane medical system, --- than other countries who have nationalized health care. The gain in GDP is around 3%.

It follows economies of scale gains are likely to be about 3%. If a penny saved is a penny earned, I am justified in saying that there would be a 6% saving to the average U.S. citizen.

Why are Americans wasting such a huge amount of gains, when going single payer could bring such a huge gain to each American?

I ask all my Yankee friends; what the hell? Recognize that single payer, pays great dividends.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown...ther-countries/

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:48 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Shouldn't this be in the regular GDF section rather than the philosophical?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 06:57 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Shouldn't this be in the regular GDF section rather than the philosophical?

To care or not for others is a philosophical question. No?

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 29th, 2017 04:01 PM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Because a great way to kill that GDP growth would be to nationalize health care. As well as to completely ruin the health care system. The health care is doing fine despite the thousands of pages of forced government regulations on it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 11:40 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Because a great way to kill that GDP growth would be to nationalize health care. As well as to completely ruin the health care system. The health care is doing fine despite the thousands of pages of forced government regulations on it.

So ignoring and wasting 6% of GDP is a good way to go.

Thanks for showing your accounting skills.

Regards
DL

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 05:10 PM