KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Is it moral to have an incestuous relationship with your aborted child at 4 months

Is it moral to have an incestuous relationship with your aborted child at 4 months
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it moral to have an incestuous relationship with your aborted child at 4 months

I mean, nobody is hurt, right?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:58 PM
ILS is currently offline Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Is there anybody else who can reasonably claim to have ownership of the baby, i.e. the other parent? If they would protest it would be immoral, if they don't it's moral, in the sense that it is considerate of right and wrong or not immoral. I wouldn't consider it a "good deed", just not a bad one. smile

Old Post May 14th, 2018 10:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dosen't that have to wait for the Mother to Bestow the Gift of Life upon the un-living biological matter in her belly first?

Oh well BACK TO THE INCEST!

Old Post May 14th, 2018 11:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

How would you even do that??

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 15th, 2018 08:50 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

God says virgins should remain virgins.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:31 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote