KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » sun ce's animations

sun ce's animations
Started by: Sun Ce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotarija
Lone Soul

sun ce's animations

Hmm okay sooooo i was messing around and found out how to make animations in image ready, VERY easy believe it or not, and its become a nice little hobbie of mine to make anything and everything i can think of in animation, tho i'm quite new to this stuff so if it looks crap, blame the "n00b" talent wink

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:21 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

(please log in to view the image)

My very first animation in my whole life, that i ever made, i am very proud to show u all this because its something worth being proud of! stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:22 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

I thought in my head "Beem me up scotty" wink and this is what came out of it big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:23 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

I loved the idea of blood runnign down a wall or soemthing like that, soo i decided to see what it would look like, then headed to image ready happy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:25 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

My first ever sig i tried doing, yes its crap but its my first stick out tongue

Its so crap that the dragon sign thing is meant to just FADE AWAY not go all over the place, i did the frames abit crappy lol, these days i know to learn from mistakes like that tho laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:27 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Made thsi for some guy who wanted something "Magical" his username was gandalf too

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:28 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

another sig i made for someone

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:31 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

This is a sig i was just making before, because i was thinking of coming back to kmc and i wanted a new sig BUT!mad the forum has a 30KB!!! LIMIT!!!!mad which isn't very nice sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:32 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

I made thsi in the hope of making the size smaller so it could go into kmc, BUT it was bigger and i used less frames no expression, which is also not nice sad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:34 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Okay then thats all the animations ive done so far, like i say i'm a n00b to all this and i only started making them say 4 days ago.

All those animations were put in order of when i did my first 1 at the very beginning, to the latest at the end, so that dotty 1 is my first, and that blury 1 is my latest.

I'll be making many many more since i liek doing them so i'll update when i get the chance happy

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:36 AM
D-Double
.. and some junk

Well done, Sun Ce.... thumb up

...very creative......your style is wicked slick.... cool

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:40 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Thank you, and thank me cool

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:47 AM
Roulette
Freak

Very good work Sun Cesmile...you have some good ideasthumb up

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:42 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

thanks smile

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:53 AM
Roulette
Freak

that's oksmile

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 09:18 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Okay its got the same idea as that other line thing, but its got a newish texture on it, and i did this at college on the computers there, soo here it is

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 02:05 PM
Golden Moon

wow! these are awsome!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:16 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

thanks hun happy

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 08:43 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i'm in college again and did this for my presentation front cover big grin, the band is called "Lordi"

(((Warning!, This animation has a "once" run feature, meaning it will not play over and over, its best if u get the url for this img then paste it into another internet window, so u can see the img with its animation big grin)))

If your lazy just go here lol

Last edited by Kotarija on Jan 14th, 2005 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 01:24 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:29 PM