KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Adam PoE's new sig!

Adam PoE's new sig!
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Adam PoE's new sig!

After about 5 minutes work, I introduce my masterpeice: my custom sig for Adam PoE!

When I first saw his sig, I thought of a nickname for him... 'Darth Voldemort'. So I made a little thing to show him, and here it is. So Adam PoE, what do you think of it?

Attachment: darth voldemort sig copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 188 time(s).

Last edited by The Grey Fox on Jul 27th, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:21 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

may god have mercy on you, for the mods here will not.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:27 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

because they are vigilant.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:28 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know but what have I done wrong?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the GDF. you should've posted the thread in the signature forum.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:32 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHIT.

How can I move it?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:34 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

too late.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:37 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
SHIT.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they'll move it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:47 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, that's OK then.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:50 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Re: Adam PoE's new sig!

After about 5 minutes work, I introduce my masterpeice: my custom sig for Adam PoE!

When I first saw his sig, I thought of a nickname for him... 'Darth Voldemort'. So I made a little thing to show him, and here it is. So Adam PoE, what do you think of it?

Interesting I think I argeed!jm smile

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:16 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Oh, that's OK then.

It was good knowing you. sad

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:16 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBullDog
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm putting my 2 cents in here now before this thread gets moved.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:19 PM
TheBullDog is currently offline Click here to Send TheBullDog a Private Message Find more posts by TheBullDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF are you on about?

Anyway, what do you think of the sig in contrast with his old one?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:27 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

WTF are you on about?

Anyway, what do you think of the sig in contrast with his old one?

It's just like his old one with some small changes. It wasn't even that funny. You need to do better.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:30 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny? I don't want to be humourous, it's got his new name on, what more do you need from a sig? Apart from a mocking caption?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:33 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Funny? I don't want to be humourous, it's got his new name on, what more do you need from a sig? Apart from a mocking caption?

But I don't get the new name; it's not funny.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:37 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not meant to be funny, as I said before. The name: Darth/hence the sith lightning, Voldemort/hence the face. It looks like Voldemort. OK?
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:39 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

It's not meant to be funny, as I said before. The name: Darth/hence the sith lightning, Voldemort/hence the face. It looks like Voldemort. OK?
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!

But what does that have to do with Adam PoE? Does he think it is funny?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:41 PM