KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus

So uhh... which is it?!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Collosus 15 31.91%
Iron Man 23 48.94%
Steel 3 6.38%
Theyd kill each other with acid... or something. 6 12.77%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Steel VS Iron Man VS Collosus

Ok, so... Has anyone ever really thought about this? Uhmm... not really much to say... I dont know crap about Steel, just that hes a DC character, and hes a good guy... But... Really... Can these guys even.... like... touch each other? ? Anyone... know? I can just picture them all standing in the street in a trianlg,e Steel punches Iron man, Iron man punched collosus, Collosus punches Steel, Steel punched iron man.
Yea.. add in a whole bunch of metal clinking noises and youve.... well...
Ya know its just easier to say Venom kicks ass... bunny

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:31 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Steel is just an Iron Man wannabe, saying that Iron Man would win, IM has more experience and fire power than Steel and Collossus would be a sitting duck for Iron Man not to mention that Collossus is DEAD!!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 03:51 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

He aint dead.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:14 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by SuperNova
He aint dead.

He died of the Legacy Virus, but this is about who would win if they were all alive.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:33 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

So hes dead forever? Hrmmm.... Anyways, I really wanna know what people think.

(Made by Godshinto)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:37 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

IMO, Collosus would win.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:33 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I think Iron Man would win.

1. Steel is a joke and possibly the worst of the Superman replacements....except that queer looking Superboy guy.

2. Collussus can't fly, so he's stuck sitting there while Iron Man flies right through them like i used to fly through kids arms playing Red Rover. (red rover red rover send link on over!!!!)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

Linkalicious and Vicious got it. Iron Man is smarter, stronger, has more money, resources and experience.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:18 AM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, but all Collosus would have to do is catch him once and then just snap Iron Man's head off.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:43 AM
Darth Vicious

Not nesseraly, Iron man has beaten the likes of Ultimo, Fing Fan Fuma nd other strong oponents,i believe his armor could withstand Collossus strenght!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:50 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yep it could. he is just as strong as collossus. he is just slow, check out marvel.com

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:19 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

but the thing it as we've established steel is crap!!!!!, iron man has life support, and a power suply, collossus is pritty much raw power compared

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:28 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

but Iron Man has strong projectiles that would help him wear down Collossus. Besides....Iron Man is gay....War Machine would wreck him and Collossus at the same time.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

This is how the fight goes. Steel throws his hammer at Collossus hoping to take him out quickly. Collossus catches the hammer one handed, crushes it and procedes to shove the scrap metal and his fist into Steel's stomach area leaving him broken to die a slow painful death. Meanwhile Iron Man takes advantage of his opponents negligence in stopping the only fighter with decent projectiles by flying out of the others range and destroying them in a barrage of laser fire leaving nothing but a smouldering pile of scrap metal. He then takes it to the nearest junkyard and gets rid of ihis oppenents remains for twenty dollars which he then spends on a well earned pizza and beer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:31 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Niiice ryugen.

Thats a good call. Anyone that thinks otherwise is greatly deluded. A couple of good detonations and colossus would get knocked unconscious at which time he'd loose his metal skin. Then he's ground beef.

I love Iron man but never relaly read the comics.
Has he ever fought War Wachine directly?

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:01 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

dude, lets establish that, under optimum conditions, colossus would grind both thier bones to make his bread, but you must take into consideration that both Tony Starks, and John Irons are geniouses and Colossus is....well...not. So undoubtedly they individually would find a way to defeat him, provided that the match lasts for more that a minute. On the other hand, If you factor in IM's hulk buster armor, and the fact that in The Return of Superman, Steel fought the fake Superman to a standstill, the match actually would last more than a minute. As for Steel and IMan, Steel would win because he would quickly find that IM's armor is literally life support while his...well...isnt, which means that once they destroy each others armor IM will die while Steel would Just be Broken.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:45 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Thats kind of what I meant about the War Machine matchup.

But could steel damage Im's armor enough. Remember He's been in the Business a lot longer than steel.

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:52 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Ironman wud murder Steel and Collosus.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:46 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P_Mac

In Ultimate X-Men Colossus handed Iron man his butt, it was pretty funny THEN colossus went on to beat the crap outta Thor for 10 minutes, then they had to drop a small nuke on him to slow him down.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 08:22 PM
P_Mac is currently offline Click here to Send P_Mac a Private Message Find more posts by P_Mac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Iron Man wins this.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:47 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote