KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic 4 or X-Men?

Fantastic 4 or X-Men
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
X-Men 22 66.67%
Fantastic Four 11 33.33%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fantastic 4 or X-Men?
Started by: Asian Hulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Asian Hulk

Fantastic 4 or X-Men?

maybe the X-Men

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:25 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

maybe the Fantastic Four.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:32 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I like the characters of the X-men but i like the F.F. better. I think Sue could be a serious threat to the X-men in a fight. Reed could develop a telepathy defense parimeter to fight in. Then it would come down to the fight. The Thing is a powerhouse and Human Torch could level the field. Sue is one of the more powerfull in Marvel. Mister Fantastic is dangerous both in power and intellect.
The X-men are usually eradict and often lose their fights, both physically and morally.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:15 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

What are her powers?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:55 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

she's the invisible woman.

She can turn herself invisible or she can create an invisble force field either protect her and her friends from attack or she can use it to imprison a would be attacker.

If Human Torch went nova on the X-men...then it'd all be over.

It really depends which X-men they are fighting.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

How can you choose? Both teams are absolutely elemental foundations of the marvel universe. How can you choose between the sun or the moon?
The X-men have a seemingly endless no. of members, but the Four have always been just that--and still just as good after all this time. I'm so excited that they're finally gonna make a FF movie! But, I suppose that the necessary technology didn't even exist until recently. It's gonna take a ton of effects and alot of people to bring these chracters to life. The Four are gonna be the bomb, yo!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:29 PM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Johnny Blaze is too awesome to be stopped by the X-men. Even Iceman would get dusted.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:55 PM
RSSR

Me thinks Phoenix could handle both the Human Torch and Invisible Woman with back to back thoughts. Even with everyone who's ever been in the Fantastic Four were included in this fight: Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch II, Thing, She-Hulk, Medusa, Crystal, and Ms. Marvel II; Phoenix would have no problems handeling.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:44 PM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

RSSR....i think it's safe to say that Phoenix was left out of this equation. I would assume the maker of this thread meant Jean Grey and not the Phoenix...otherwise it's a shoe in.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:52 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

there are too many Xmen. i doubt the Fantastic Four could handle them all at once. unless its the original Fantastic Four vs the original X-men. then the Fantastic Four will use them as mops the clean the Baxter Building.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:16 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yes indeed. It would be better if we all knew who would be considered a member of the group of X-Men that will be fighting the Fantastic Four.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:25 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I dont know, I think If the X-men brought both teams((excluding pheonix dur but isnt she dead now anyway?)) and the Fantastic Four had all of there members and alies((as much time as Spiderman spends with them Im sure he would lend them a hand)) they might have a level playing field.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:27 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RSSR

Jean Grey, aka Phoenix, is very much included in this discussion. Besides, its up in the air if she's dead. Still, Rachel powered by the Phoenix Force can handle the all of the Fantastic Four by herself.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:45 PM
RSSR is currently offline Click here to Send RSSR a Private Message Find more posts by RSSR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Although if you have all of the x-men roster, then you should also include all of the FF team members ever, which would include franklyn richards. And im not sure that even rachel could beat him.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:49 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Meh if this is going to turn into another Phenoix disscusion then its a waste. whats the point if a team has ONE member who can eradicate the other

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:58 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Frankyn richards is probably the most powerful mutant on the planet, even though he is just a kid.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:01 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i dont know his powers...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:04 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I know, Im just saying if this debate boils down to Franklin vs Pheonix then Im not all that enthusiastic about it. having the core members of each side duke it out sounds way better

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:05 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

if there is phoenix in the equation then it is only fair to have franklin in it too...and he does surpass phoenix

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:17 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

what are his powers??

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:26 PM