KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Goblin VS Hobgoblin VS Demogoblin

Green Goblin VS Hobgoblin VS Demogoblin
Started by: Manowar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Green Goblin VS Hobgoblin VS Demogoblin

who do you think? i say Demogoblin because hes a pure bred demon

Green Goblin
(please log in to view the image)

Hobgoblin

Demogoblin

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:19 AM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

green goblin all the way cant go wrong with the original.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:21 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Admittedly, he is cool as a cucumber, but where has the Demogoblin craze come from all of a sudden? I've seen him in a number of threads, but honestly cannot remember him in anything since Maximum Carnage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:22 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Demogoblin he is the man.....demon

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:23 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

i dont get it... are there TWO comics called "maximum carnage"??? Because the one i have has nothing to do with demogoblin. It has Venom, Spider-man, scarlet spider, carnage, and the 5 guardian symbiotes, along with an invasion of the entire symbiote race....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:26 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, that must have been a different one....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 02:30 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke
F*** it... And F*** YOU!!

There's only one series called Maximum Carnage, and this involves demogoblin. Atleast I think there's only one anyways.

"If you don't give a f***, put your middle finger up."
--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:09 PM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

I believe Demogoblin can do it, because he can make any of his bombs and such appear in his hands with just the shere will of thinking it, and throw all kinds of fire beams at people.

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:11 PM
Duke is currently offline Click here to Send Duke a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Which was the guy that killed Gwen Stacy, because that guy wins the gold prize in my book. Anyone that kills Spidey's hot girlfriend is a winner in my book! big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:54 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

LOL, you cold hearted bastard big grin

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:55 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Kontraz
i dont get it... are there TWO comics called "maximum carnage"??? Because the one i have has nothing to do with demogoblin. It has Venom, Spider-man, scarlet spider, carnage, and the 5 guardian symbiotes, along with an invasion of the entire symbiote race....

are you talking about the Maximum Carnage mini series where they are making a video game based on Carnage? I think Venom vs. Carnage is pretty much the main matchup. And Carnage travels through phone lines and stuff???

Because that's like a 4 part mini-series. The real Maximum Carnage series was 14 issues. And it consisted of The Spectacular Spiderman, Spiderman Unlimited, Web of Spiderman, and i think The Amazing Spiderman.

The 14 part series has Carnage, Shiek, Demogoblin, and Doppleganger as the bad guys. Spiderman is hurt most of the series, and Venom gets the living sh!t kicked out of him when he tries to take on all of those bad guys.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

Carrion is one of the bad guys as well.

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:59 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Green Goblin, he's the kind of master manipulator the other Goblins can only DREAM about.

Green Goblin would not only beat them and maim them, he'd torture them until the very end.

Hobgoblin would put up an awesome fight - considerring he has the improved Goblin powers.

Demogoblin is a joke. Green Goblin would just hire a priest to exorcise the cretin.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:33 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Demogoblin is a joke. Green Goblin would just hire a priest to exorcise the cretin.

Good point.

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:44 PM
Kid Kurdy

He's not only a joke, he's also the most stupid of the three.

My vote goes to Hobgoblin, because he is in a way Green Goblin, but a bit stronger and with better weapons.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:51 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

But wasn't Demogoblin once the Hobgoblin before he himself became Demogoblin?

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:54 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Duke
But wasn't Demogoblin once the Hobgoblin before he himself became Demogoblin?

Well, the demon who possessed Macendale for a while (one of the Hobgoblins) eventually ripped free of the body of Macendale, and got himself a physical form => Demogoblin.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:05 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duke

That's kool.

And the guy who was the other Hobgoblin is supposebly dead right?

--Duke

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:08 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

thers a demogoblin, o well, i learn shit everyday

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:22 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Duke
That's kool.

And the guy who was the other Hobgoblin is supposebly dead right?

I think the original Hobgoblin, Roderick Kingsley, killed Macendale.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:27 PM