KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Superman

Batman vs Superman
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Batman vs Superman

say these guys fought before right??

how many wins does Batman have over Superman?

Note: You have to take into account the krytonite rings or else batman wouldnt stance a chance. Not fair for human to fight an alien with superhuman powers

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 03:01 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I guess Batman, has 1 win and Superman 0. Just a guess.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 03:27 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

maayn...ANYONE could beat up superman if u had kryptonite with you...

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:55 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

that ain't exactly true. If you read hush which I doubt you did considering your post you would know that with the amount of kryptonite batman got it is still pretty hard to beat superman and probably not very many other humans would be able to defeat supes.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:10 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

batman has beat superman in a number of ways.

He could obviously use kryptonite, but in the "new son" elseworlds tale, he lured clark into a room which was lit by a special type of red light and was cut off from the light of the son, cutting off the solar reserves of superman and kicking his a$$

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:29 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

who has the rings?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:22 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Exactly which series and issue numbers has Batman used kryptonite on Superman? I know he used it in The Dark Knight Returns, but I don't know the exact issue though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 03:08 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

Batman in no way possible can defeat Superman...

Giving Batman Kryptonite in this versus battle is like giving someone like Jubilee a radiation ring(gladiators weakness) against Gladiator..
If you're going to have to give one opponent the other's weakness "just to match up or equal out their power" then that is already saying that Superman is stronger and more powerful, Batman has to have Superman's weakness just to "rise up" to Superman's level...

This really isn't a debate, Superman would "decapitate" Batman with one blow if he "wanted" to, Batman has "admitted" on many occasions that no one on earth can defeat Superman and that's that..

I just can't take this debate seriously if you're going to "give" Batman Superman's weakness, its just too circumstantial, you act like he walks around carrying Kryptonite everyday..Besides even with Kryptonite Superman is still hell dispose of by the likes of a human, Supes still has that chance to bat away the kryptonite and "physically disembile" Batman..

Bottom line is if you're going to make this Superman vs Batman+Kryptonite then you might as well say any individual from the justice league "with kryptonite" stands a chance..as a matter of fact anyone whom knows Superman's weakness has a chance, my point is that giving Batman kryptonite isn't fair at all, you have to consider Batman actually having kryptonite on him while fighting, will Superman kill him before he can get some, will superman "overcome" the kryptonite just enough to separate it from Batman and thus whooping the guy as he did on "many" occasions, you have to succumb to the fact that on a "regular" level Batman doesn't even compare to Superman, hell its questionable can he even stand up to Superboy!!

Last edited by SarKastic_OJ on Jan 2nd, 2005 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:26 PM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebosian

Are You Kidding?!

Batman can press 20 tons, can withstand falls of 10,000 ft, can take force impacts of 3 tons without broken bones, has Xray vision, has a golden smile, has prep time ability, and craps golden eggs. Superman is no match for him. Then again, no comic character is a match for Batman!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:10 AM
ebosian is currently offline Click here to Send ebosian a Private Message Find more posts by ebosian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing

sarkastic is right though, giving bats the kryptonite ring by definition shows that superman is more powerful...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

quote:
Originally posted by SarKastic_OJ
Batman in no way possible can defeat Superman...

Giving Batman Kryptonite in this versus battle is like giving someone like Jubilee a radiation ring(gladiators weakness) against Gladiator..
If you're going to have to give one opponent the other's weakness "just to match up or equal out their power" then that is already saying that Superman is stronger and more powerful, Batman has to have Superman's weakness just to "rise up" to Superman's level...

This really isn't a debate, Superman would "decapitate" Batman with one blow if he "wanted" to, Batman has "admitted" on many occasions that no one on earth can defeat Superman and that's that..

I just can't take this debate seriously if you're going to "give" Batman Superman's weakness, its just too circumstantial, you act like he walks around carrying Kryptonite everyday..Besides even with Kryptonite Superman is still hell dispose of by the likes of a human, Supes still has that chance to bat away the kryptonite and "physically disembile" Batman..

Bottom line is if you're going to make this Superman vs Batman+Kryptonite then you might as well say any individual from the justice league "with kryptonite" stands a chance..as a matter of fact anyone whom knows Superman's weakness has a chance, my point is that giving Batman kryptonite isn't fair at all, you have to consider Batman actually having kryptonite on him while fighting, will Superman kill him before he can get some, will superman "overcome" the kryptonite just enough to separate it from Batman and thus whooping the guy as he did on "many" occasions, you have to succumb to the fact that on a "regular" level Batman doesn't even compare to Superman, hell its questionable can he even stand up to Superboy!!

How do you expect for this to be a battle!

in Hush, Superman said "You Hurt Me" and the K-Ring did its purpose weaken his powers so Batman has some chance. People say that the purpose of the K-Ring is to kill Superman, but the size of the Green K in the K-Ring is not to kill or defeat Superman, that amount of Kryptonite can't even hurt Superman, it just weakens his powers.

and forgoodness sakes it has been said that Batman took down the whole JLA! So who else to do it but Batman!!!

Not Everyone has a chance like Batman. Him and Superman are kind of close and one knows the other weaknesses more than some other superhero outside of their friendship!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:16 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Mano a mano, in a straight up fight with none of Batman's infamous prep time and no K-Ring, Superman would obliterate Batman in a number of ways:

--obviously, he could punch Bats and knock his head clean off his torso with his super strength
--he could incinerate Batman with his heat vision
--no matter how quick and agile Batman is, there's just no way that he's quicker than Supes. After all, Supes raced against the freakin' Flash.
--Superman could grab Batman and fly up into space and leave him up there to die
--he could pull all of Batman's limbs from his torso and turn him into a circus freak

With all of Superman's powers, there are just too many ways that he could kill Batman. It isn't even fair for the Dark Knight.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:38 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

lol...rip off his limbs and turn him into a circus freak..lol

You're right though, Batman has no chance outside of hell to even dint Superman, give him kryptonite and hell "anyone" would stand a chance, you might as well rename this thread Superman vs Batman with Superman's well-known weakness put right into his hand...how absurd is that...

Hell, going off this thread I can make a Superman vs Jubilee thread as long as I give her kryptonite, or how about Superman vs Robin with Kryptonite, hell if you have to give Batman the guys weakness then that alone says on a regular base level both fighting without each others weakness Superman is just way too much..

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:40 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

ok u guys have to stop acting like using kryponite is cheating! if anything Batman is just lowering supes to his level so he can simply kick his alien ass off EARTH.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 05:44 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

that's the key word "lowering supes to his level", that's like Captain America poisoning the hulk just so hulks weak enough to feel his blows..

That's the whole point, you're saying he has to "weaken" Superman in order to even stand a chance...That's like Jordan lowering his skills just to play Kobe, Ali toning down his style just to have a good fight with foreman...The whole concept of giving Batman Supes weakness completely contradicts the concept of "fair fight"..It's circumstantial(i.e. he has to have kryptonite on him to stand a chance)..you shouldn't have to "give" a fighter the other fighters weakness because you're basically giving the fight to Batman...

If you're going to give Batman Supes weakness just for an even fight and THEN declare that Batman could whoop Supes because of it then you might as well say Robin, Jubilee, or Morph could beat Superman too just because they are given Kryptonite!! Besides if people using kryptonite and beating Superman was that easy his win/loss record would be full of defeats but despite the use of kryptonite Superman still comes out on top "MOST of the time"..

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:08 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

When it comes down to the wire, Batman will find a way to beat Superman. By any means necessary!!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Oh my gosh, people! Jeepers! And sorry Mainstream, Bats does not stand a chance here. Even if Bats has Kryptonite, he has to STAY remotely close for it to have an affect. Who says that Supes is still NOT capable of throwing a punch at 10 ton strength level that would knock Bats's head off his body? This is an interesting thread (albeit poor matchup), with some interesting comments, and good points, but the Dark knight here dies, especially if Supes realizes his life is at stake. Heck, Supes could just melt the hand off of Bat's arm that is holding the "green rock". Even if he didn't "heat vision" Bat's hand off, don't anyone tell me he would still be holding onto it. Any human's initial reaction would be to drop what's it your hand at that point, and look to ice/cool it immediatley. If somehow (miraculously) Bats' didn't drop it, repeated blasts anywhere else on Bats's should deliver the message. Supes could also freeze him to death if he wanted.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 06:18 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

batman has said that kryptonite only gives him a chance at escaping in Hush, so even witht he kryptonite batman wont stand much of a chance unless he's gonna run away

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:36 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Do I have to bring up the Dark knight returns? Batman in his frickin 50's beat the crap out of Superman. If he could beat Super dude in his 50's and make him look like a jackass, beating big blue in his 30's or whatever shouldn't be much harder. I also recall reading a JLA story where Ra Al Ghul used Batman notes off a computer to beat the JLA. Batman had made his own type of kyptonite (technically Ra Al Ghul used batman notes to make it) It weakens Supes but does kill him. I almost always vote brains over brawn and in this case I'd vote Batman.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:43 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

in dark knight returns he doesnt really beat superman, or at least not from what i remember

ra's made it out of batmans notes, that doesnt mean that its an actual product in batmans arsenal, going by what i've read in Hush which is the best portrayal of batman imo, i think superman would win

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 07:52 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote