KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lady Shiva vs. Deadstroke

Lady Shiva vs. Deadstroke
Started by: C1nd3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C1nd3r

Lady Shiva vs. Deadstroke

who wins?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:20 AM
C1nd3r is currently offline Click here to Send C1nd3r a Private Message Find more posts by C1nd3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Lady Shiva vs. Deadstroke

quote:
Originally posted by C1nd3r
who wins?

Nightwing was able to hold his own for awhile against Deathstroke. If Nightwing could last a while then Shiva would dismantle Deathstroke (if it is hand to hand combat).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:00 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Hand-to-hand, maybe, even considering Deathstroke's enhanced abilities. But then again, with all firepower he carries, I doubt Shiva could stand against that. And back to hand-to-hand, most of us still remember Batman getting beat into the concrete by Slade.wink

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 05:08 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Hand-to-hand, maybe, even considering Deathstroke's enhanced abilities. But then again, with all firepower he carries, I doubt Shiva could stand against that. And back to hand-to-hand, most of us still remember Batman getting beat into the concrete by Slade.wink

True. Shiva would win if it was hand to hand combat. The only person who can give her trouble is Batgirl (and obviously characters like Karate Kid would be out of her league). But in 'everyday DC' Shiva and Batgirl are the greatest.
However if this was an anything goes fight Deathstroke would win. He would be too bright to dare face Shiva Woosan face to face.
Same thing goes for Batman. He would get his behind handed to him by Shiva if they ever went hand to hand, but Bruce would never allow that to happen. He'd hit her in a different way that maximizes his own strengths and negates hers.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 09:16 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

True, they don't call him "the world's deadiest mercenary" for nothing.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:37 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Can Slade Beat Batgirl

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 01:15 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

With a bullet to the head, yes. I still think DS may take either Batgirl or Shiva h2h, cuz of the little precog thing, plus his enhanced abilities.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote