KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs James Bond

Batman vs James Bond
Started by: crying-freeman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crying-freeman

Tongue Batman vs James Bond

O.k fight fans! Who would win out of these two playboy hero's? Both have the cars, and the tools. Just who will it be??

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:02 PM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Batman.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Batman is James Bond with more menace, more money, and more gadgets.
And a cape!
Batman wins.
Now, if we are talking about who would pick up more ladies, now that is a challenge.
James Bond, the suave super-spy, versus Bruce Wayne, the debonair multi-billionaire playboy.
That would be a competition.
However if you mean a fight then i guess the 007 slot would soon be vacant.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:36 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

bond would beat the bat

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 10:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Can James Bond fight hand to hand? It seems he always has to do battle in some unnecessary medium. Like going 90mph down the highway on motorcycles or dueling sports cars inside an ice palace.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:03 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

james bond has special ops training, he fights to the death all the time

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:12 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Next we can do The Hulk VS Wolverine.

Is this thread a joke?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:13 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Scoobless
james bond has special ops training, he fights to the death all the time

But is it always like fighting with flaming swords on a tightrope between two hot air balloons above a volcano full of knives?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:16 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

not always........... sometimes it's just hand to hand................... on top of a hot air balloon

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:20 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

but seriously though, you think a batman/bond fight is going to end up with the 2 just fighting in a hall or on the street....... it'd probably end up with them race skating on mars with the rover

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:22 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

What has james bond been up against? A gay person with a bullet in his head and some ninjas?

What has batman faced?

Meta-humans and superman.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:26 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you never heard about the bond/superman incident? i suppose it was classified...... but you should have seen it....... supes got his ass handed to him
big grin
seriously though, the only reason that bond hasn't fought metas is that they don't exist where he comes from, if they did he'd whup all o' them

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 11:35 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
What has james bond been up against? A gay person with a bullet in his head and some ninjas?

One Name:

Homer J. Simpson.

Twice.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:22 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

I think Bond would give Bats a good fight! but could you imagine how great they would be if they teamed up.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:52 AM
crying-freeman is currently offline Click here to Send crying-freeman a Private Message Find more posts by crying-freeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OtterVomit

Batman would get annoyed at Bond's penchant for mixing business with pleasure (women), but it would be fun to see.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 08:32 AM
OtterVomit is currently offline Click here to Send OtterVomit a Private Message Find more posts by OtterVomit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

It would pay alot to read that comic

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:17 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by spetznaz

Now, if we are talking about who would pick up more ladies, now that is a challenge.
James Bond, the suave super-spy, versus Bruce Wayne, the debonair multi-billionaire playboy.
That would be a competition.

Bond: "I am an super spy for the goverment."

Batman: "I can spend one million dollars in day and I would still have over half of my money left when I die."

Yeah. I think Batman wins this. He also wins the battle. Bulletproof suit, you know?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:40 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crying-freeman

But what if Bond had armor piecing bullets....ahhhh

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 01:43 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the f@#*k. James bond beat Batman. Are you on that other white stuff. Batman has way better and more powerful weaponry. I'll admit James bond is smoother, but for someone who is suppose to be the best of the best. He is pathetic. His fighting skill,Opps I meant to say he has no fighting skill. I've been trained and training in martial-arts and boxing for over ten years. I can destroy james bond in a fight, Just imagine what bruce would do to him. Bruce also learned the death touch so bruce would only either punch him one time with his powerful fists or just tap him with the death touch and mr. bond gets shaken and stirred.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Batman.

Bond is cooler, but is no-where near batmans league

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote