KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman and Captain america vs war machien and us agent

Ironman and Captain america vs war machien and us agent
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Ironman and Captain america vs war machien and us agent

whod win post your opinions (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) i think cap and ironman take the cake

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:11 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ps if the pics dont show up right click and show picture then they will apere/

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:14 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I just...I gotta go with the second stringers. It's a disease. I'm sorry.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:49 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah rootin the under dawgs i admire that

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:31 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Captain America > US Agent

Ironman > War Machine

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:36 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

the flash for some reason every time you post in a thread that i post or a topic i dont understand what you are saying

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:54 AM
The Flash
Faster Than You

You don't know what greater than/less than signs are?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:56 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ironman
the flash for some reason every time you post in a thread that i post or a topic i dont understand what you are saying

Look up greater than and less than symbols.

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:45 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ooh im sorry usely i dont refer to the symbol on the key board sorry i feel like a jackass

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:47 AM
Ironmanpower

quote:
Originally posted by The Flash
Captain America > US Agent

Ironman > War Machine

Same opinion here.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:31 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I like this thread by the way the more experienced Iron man and cap team would probably win

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

When written well, and not like a doofus, USAgent can easily stalemate Cap. Stark has more experience in the armor, but Rhodey has more fighting experience overall. As he was in Vietnam last I checked (he seems to be one of the few with a static background, unless Ellis gets his hands on him or something, which would be okay) and Stark was just an arms dealer in Desert Storm.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:43 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Isn't USAgent way stronger then Cap?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 04:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, class 40 last I heard. But most of the writers tend to just...not remember that fact.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 05:06 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

jim rhodes isn't war machine anymore, the last war machine featured (that i'm aware of) worked for baintronics and beat the crap out of iron man (and warbird) a few times before IM eventualy got the better of him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

John Walker's class 10, unless that's changed.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:29 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
USAgent

Yes, Johny Walker once told Hawkeye that "what is a guy like you gonna do against a guy that can press 10 tons".

USAgent and Warmachine are both quite a bit more powerful than Cap and Ironman, but I gotta give it to the latter with their experiance. Cap has shown he can take down a more powerful Agent on many occasions using his superior fighting abilities (but has also ran like a scared chicked from him too fearing what Agent is capable of doing)

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:00 PM
USAgent is currently offline Click here to Send USAgent a Private Message Find more posts by USAgent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Sorry then, he's only class 20 then. After his beat down at the hands of Protocide (in Cap volume 3) his strength was augmented and doubled to expediate his healing process. I thought the page I'd used to find his strength had listed his original level (it said 20, so I thought, doubled it should be 40, right?), but it was updated without me noticing (and thus 20 is the final sum). Sorry for the confusion.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:54 AM
The King of All

cap and ironman would take it

they have more experinence... and they're far cooler

plus didnt ironman make warmachine's armor...he must know a way to bring it down

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:19 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

This happenned in comics once, it happenned in the Avengers: Terminatrix Factor mini-series and it was Thunderstrike, War Machine, and US Agent vs Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. The second-stringers won.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:20 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote