KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Scarlet Witch

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wonder Woman 3 50.00%
Scarlet Witch 3 50.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wonder Woman vs. Scarlet Witch
Started by: Arsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arsenal

Wonder Woman vs. Scarlet Witch

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:15 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Ilove SW. WW is pretty cool too,but her powers won'twin it for her here. She's just a female Supes.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:20 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

So, is WW's strength no match for Wanda's mutant powers?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:22 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Wanda's has a slight chance of winning, in my opinion. One slip-up though, and Wonder Woman puts her down rather quickly.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:20 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like her too much as a hero, but Wonder woman is fine as hell.

I wonder if anyone on the league has tpped that, yet?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:45 PM
togoro is currently offline Click here to Send togoro a Private Message Find more posts by togoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
togoro
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by togoro
I don't like her too much as a hero, but Wonder woman is fine as hell.

I wonder if anyone on the league has tapped that, yet?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:46 PM
togoro is currently offline Click here to Send togoro a Private Message Find more posts by togoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i bet sw can win cause her powers can shut down ww's can't they??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I havn't been here for AGES. Too much reading and sh** in my life. Anyhoo, WW wins easily. SW has alot of potential but she does not know how to harness it properly. And no way in hell is SW powerful enough to "shut down" WW's powers. Omniscent Greek Gods vs. SW. Guess who wins?

One superspeed punch and SW is out before she knows it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

ww can win but sw has done that before, not really sure wwhat comic thgough. can sw make ww's bracelets rust and eventully become useless??

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:07 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I doubt it. WW's bracelets aren't really silver or any type of identifable metal at all. They were forged by The Shield of Aegis wielded by Zeus himself. They're basically in the same league as adamantium. Almost anyway.

And Diana is highly resistant to magic anyway.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

sw has made adamantium rust up before. she did it to ultrons suit before and while she was doin it he couldn't move.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Adamantium is earthly metal.

Diana's bracelets are not. They're like Thor's hammer. They never rust, decay or tarnish. They've been around since the dawn of earth.

And Diana's bracelets deflects any and all magic that comes her way anyway. SW would fire a hex at her only to have it come right back at her.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

wonder woman all she needs is one punch which she will get.

WW wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:18 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah ur right about the bracelets. sw has a good chance well i think anyway, but in the end I thi9nk ww prevails

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 05:20 PM