KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The greatest minds in marvel!!!

The greatest minds in marvel!!!
Started by: BootlegBoys420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BootlegBoys420

Worried The greatest minds in marvel!!!

We be bootleg !!!! What if u took the most brillant minds in the marvel world and gathered them in a room and told them to build something that can benefit all man kind? what would it be ? gimme some of your ideas!!!! We run these streets!!!
Examples of greatest minds: Reed Richards, Beast, Xavier, Magento, Forge, and Peter Parker...etc

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:47 PM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Well let me conjure up a braintrust consisting of the ten greatest minds either good or evil, here goes:
1-Reed
2-Victor
3-Tony
4-Hank McCoy
5-Bruce Banner
6-Peter
7-Forge
8-T'Challa
9-Hank Pym
10-Magneto
the inventors...........
Eco friendly self perpetual energy inducer device capable of powering the entire planet for thousands of years.
super organic grain that can bear giant produces such as vegetables and fruits capable of ending world hunger.
geothermal hydric molecular converter capable of using and converting heat molecules at low atmospheric altitude or sea level to generate a mist like hue capable of producing large amount of water. That would end arid deserts and provide water to the most remote corners of the earth!!
Not bad huh???

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:10 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well not many of them would wanna benefit mankind.

Richards, McCoy, Banner, Parker, Forge.

Or just Richards.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Aside from Victor all the other guys are pretty cool maybe Magneto but why wouldn't they want to benefit mankind???

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:17 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Niether Beast, Xavier, Magento, Forge, or Peter Parker are included in the greatest minds of Marvel earth.

The greatest minds on Marvel Earth are Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Victor Von Doom, Hank Pym, Nathaniel Essex, Cassandra Nova, and Herbert Wyndham.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:25 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Bottomless bag of Skittles that continuously remains full due to a pocket dimension in the bottom of the bag that is linked to a world where Dwarfs and Gnomes do nothing but make Skittles 24/7.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Beast is certainly not smarter than Bruce Banner or Hank Pym.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:28 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

They couldn't afford to let Doom help.

Richards: Now Victor, you DID change the settings and modify the ray so that it's a 'End World Hunger' ray gun and not a 'Super Mega Death' ray gun, right?
Doom: Yep. Pss....haha....psshaaha.
Richards: Victor, this is important.
Doom:Yes man, jeez. I changed it. It's fine.

The news, following morning:

Newsreader: The continent of Africa was wiped out today....

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:32 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Beast is no idiot I don't take what people say. The more is extemely intelligent.Has been called upon for several conferences and brainstorming from the Goverment and other agencies. He is among the smartest.
To deny Peter's intellect as among the smartest is to deny Peter as a character. Forget all of his spidey powers his mind along makes him a formidable opponent

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:33 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

what about the fixer....... he a friggin' inventive genius

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote