KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » killer of all saints versus marvel and dc

killer of all saints versus marvel and dc
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

killer of all saints versus marvel and dc

i need loads of info on the killer of all saints first then we can discuss

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:44 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

laughing laughing laughing

Why make a thread about a character you don't even know about??

EDIT: I think you mean Saint of Killers, correct?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:11 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Yes thats who he means and he has no chance against all of one company never mind two lol.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:30 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

'winces' sorry i just knew the bare bones about him something about him being uber powerful and killing god if anyone could give major info i would be very happy .

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:33 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He's a cowboy angel with guns that always hit what they're shot at and always kill what they hit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:34 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

cool but whenver i read your sentence i picture bruce campbell for soem reason swanky tuna

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:51 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

also coudl anyone put a picture up

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:55 AM
Magee

l(please log in to view the image)

He's not uber powerful he just never misses and always kills the person he shoots.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:35 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

sounds uber powerfull in my book but whats all this crap about him kiling god

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:49 PM
Magee

I'm not to sure. But it was something like God left heaven and he wanted revenge on heaven coz they arranged the killing of his family or sumthing lol and then somewhere along the line he kills god. Maybe someone else can give u a better explanation wink

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:19 PM