KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shuma Gorath Full Power VS. Odin Full Power

Shuma Gorath Full Power VS. Odin Full Power
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Shuma Gorath Full Power VS. Odin Full Power

Neutral battlefield. No prep either side, first encounter, neither knows about each other's powers.

Debate.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:27 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

wouldnt odin win, im not to sure about this one

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:35 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by savagerampage
wouldnt odin win, im not to sure about this one

Odin gets stomped. Shuma Gorath merged with it's own universe. Odin has trouble with Thanos and Surtur.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:49 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Here are his stats:

quote:
Powers: Shuma-Gorath is a extradimensional demon and is therefore immune to disease and aging. In his native dimension he is virtually omnipotent. He generates his own mystical power, but is also able to draw energy, mystical or otherwise, from others. Shuma-Gorath can release destructive magical energy blasts and can manipulate magical energy on a planetary scale. He is able to communicate telepathically and compel others to do his will, even across dimensions. His skin is rubbery and armored, preventing physical damage. He has between 6 and 8 appendages, depending on his form. These are used to grasp/crush his prey and to project his energy blasts. It also may be impossible to permanently destroy him.

Here's a pic of Shuma Gorath when he's like pi$$ed:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:53 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Shuma Gorath wins this very easily. All of the power of a universe vs a skyfather? Odin gets trounced.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:54 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

doesnt dr.strange fight shuma?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:56 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Not at full power, or in his dimension.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:58 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

im really not familiar with shuma, had no idea how powerful he is.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:02 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 08:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 08:40 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

It should be pointed out that in that fight Strange didn't actually defeat Shuma, he just closed off the gate (The Ancient One) and prevented him from entering the universe

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I know that good buddy

Thought I post some scans for us

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:46 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I was just clarifying to people who don't read them

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 01:50 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin gets oneshotted.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:01 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

shuma ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:10 AM
Priest

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Odin gets oneshotted.

I agree that Shuma would win, but he's not one shitting Odin.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:12 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

you forgot to point out shuma's reality pwning energy ball. he puts his tentacles up over his body and forms a ball of force that shatters dimensions.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 02:13 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by psycho gundam
you forgot to point out shuma's reality pwning energy ball. he puts his tentacles up over his body and forms a ball of force that shatters dimensions.

I actually don't know where wikipedia got that idea, it wasn't in any of the comics I read

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:16 AM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
I agree that Shuma would win, but he's not one shitting Odin.

SG's power is beyond anything a earth God can comprehend, Odin get's oneshotted.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 03:17 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

"chaos dimension!"

super combo finish K.O.!

"waste of fleshhh"

SHUMA-GORATH wins

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 05:47 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote