KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil versus You

Daredevil versus You
Started by: jplatinum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daredevil versus You

Daredevil has no weapons.

You and he ar efighting hand-to-hand combat.

Use whatever forms of unarmed fighting you know.
Who will win? Be honest.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:47 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well i think Daredevil can snap a neck or an arm with ease.
I prob. wouldn't even get out a fart.

Attachment: powerless3.jpg
This has been downloaded 309 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:52 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were fighting daredevil, I'd try to match his speed with equally fast counters like blocking cause I doubt i could dodge his punches, but I can block them. I'm pretty fast since I used to street fight and do alot of speed training with weights in my hands. I doubt I could get past his senses and wouldn't be able to hit him, though.
If I managed to grab him one tim its over cause I'd have all the time I need to twist his arm,wrist,or leg around and "Snapp".
This cripples him which gives me enough advantage to move in fast to get past his senses and hit him with one of my very very fast chops or punches and concuss his brain(knock him out).

If I can't grab him then, He'd probably whoop me could I doubt I'd be fast enough to get a hit past that D#mn sense of his. He'd see my punch coming before it got half way there. Then again, I am really really fast.
I've fought people that were fast and none of them can even keep up with me. Maybe dareddevil is faster, maybe not.Honestly, If I could I'd try to re-direct his attention(This is a basis for martial-arts) and then I'd kick him in the nuts to slow im down so I could attack kie I wanted to.

Btw. Don't repliy with smart-allic remarks. I'm telling the truth when I say I'm real real fast or else I wouldn't post it.
Just tell the truth.

Last edited by jplatinum on Apr 9th, 2005 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:57 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd use the great Scottish martial art of "fukkyea" ........ basically i'd headbutt him then kick him when he's on the ground......... plus (being me) i'd probably cheat and get all my mates to help me by setting themselves up at a distance with rifles and stuff.........

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
Btw. Don't repliy with smart-allic remarks. I'm telling the truth when I say I'm real real fast or else I wouldn't post it.
Just tell the truth.

this is all truth.........i would DEFINITELY cheat....... maybe steal his white cane while i'm at it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, man.

I said use whatever fighting style you do.
If thats what you do, thats cool with me.
Alot of people fight dirty.
As long as you don't use weapons in this fight you're cool.
If you kick in the nuts or whatever. that's cool with me.
I did that in one of the street tournaments I was in and the guy was on the ground for a long time.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:28 PM
LordFear

I FIGHT street mostly with a mix of some elite black ops hand to hand combat techs that I learned through this online course. But I would probably really on my berseker rage. Trust me I can go berseker and it's pretty scary!!!It seems that the rage engulfs me so much that I ignore the pain and just keep attacking until the opponent is either dead or I am dead

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd have to cheat, i've studied Muay Thai, Wado Ryu and Tae Kwon Do.... but i hold no pretense that i'm a master of any of them....... cheating is definitely the way to go...... but i'd probably still lose to a practiced fighter

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lordfear
There is no killing in this fight.
Only incapacitaion, k.o., or give up.

No killing, man.
But you can still post, just,please, don't say stuff like kill,
unless you meant "kill" as in beatdown un mercifully then its cool.
Just no 187's,man.

stick out tongueeace:
Be cool

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:46 PM
leonheartmm

not even a match up, id break his damn hand first, then ill take his cane and break that on the top of his head, then while he is unconcious from the beatin i gave him, ill take molten lead and pour it down both of his ears so that he cant ****in hear too{hes already blind}. then id break his damn spinal cord with a strong kick as he's weakend, which will permanently paralyze half of his body forever{i such a sadistic ****in psycho}, and then ill throw him off a scy scraper while laughin my ass of like a maniac cause of the unbelieveable look on his face.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:58 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'd run away. And you'd all too if you were smart!

I wonder if Rickson Gracie could take DD.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:01 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

(The machotalk you read on these forums...)

Thank God all these ex-ninjas and street fighters take a break from wrestling bears and infiltrating in former Russia to teach us, normal KMC members and not trained assassins like some other KMC-members, a thing or two about Close Quarter Combat.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:07 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Lol.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:09 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:10 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no one mocks the ancient art of FUKKYEA........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:13 PM
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

well id steal bp suite (not a weapon) so i could move without sound so he couldnt see me then id grab him by his stupid little horns an kick his face in

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:22 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

he could still see you........ it isn't like the movies where he need you to create sound

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:35 PM
leonheartmm

on second thought, ill just make it a whole lot easier on myself and him and quietly let a poisonous cobra up that tight red suit of his, n when the cobra gets frustrated cause of the bad smell n next to no room in that dark place, hell bite DD's ass which will make DD fall off the ****in scyscraper himself.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:39 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by LordFear
It seems that the rage engulfs me so much that I ignore the pain and just keep attacking until the opponent is either dead or I am dead

You died many times?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:43 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathclock

Originally posted by who?-kid
(The machotalk you read on these forums...)

Thank God all these ex-ninjas and street fighters take a break from wrestling bears and infiltrating in former Russia to teach us, normal KMC members and not trained assassins like some other KMC-members, a thing or two about Close Quarter Combat.

rofl, that was great.

DD would drop any real person in a matter of seconds.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:44 PM
deathclock is currently offline Click here to Send deathclock a Private Message Find more posts by deathclock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahahaha.

I was hoping that if I left the Versus forum long enough, I'd come back and be greeted by some of the dumbest threads ever. I calculated it from the decline.

Lo and behold, I was right. Funny though.

Thrice D could beat Daredevil.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:45 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote