KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill

Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Smile Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill

rock raver Alright I know some Thor fans may be disappointed, but Beta Ray Bill is supposed to be Thor's equal. Almost like a clone or an alternate Thor.

Attachment: bio-betaraybill.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 01:50 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I think Thor is sposed to be better by definition...however, reading Stormbreaker, Beta Ray has been impressing me more than Thor lately.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:12 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

they fought for mjolnir. beta ray bill won.
he's basically thor's equal, but more determined, vicious, stronger-willed.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:16 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I don't know if you can get much stronger willed than Thor.

Though, I've always liked old horse face better...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

i always liked bill too.
the entire story of him meeting thor is awesome.
and yes, he is more driven than thor.
that's why he beat him in hand to hand combat for mjolnir.
you should see what bill does to stardust in the recent issue.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:53 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

beta ray will is not stronger than but he more visicous than thor. And thor did defeat him later on when he went crazy with the warrior madness.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

i didn't read that one.
what issue of what book?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:27 PM
Linkalicious

I have that issue.

Beta Ray Bill was damn near dead. I think that same story arc had Thor beating the living daylights out of Silver Surfer as well.

It had something to do with Thunder in the mini-title.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Thor should not be able to "beat the living daylights" out of surfer.
He would give him a great fight though...

When Thor and Bill met, they fought hand-to-hand for mjolnir and Thor lost.
And Bill's recent showing against a herald of Galactus was EXTREMELY impressive.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:39 PM
the Darkone

thor 460-462 warrior madness. he took on odin that's how crazy he got.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:40 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

i get warrior madness when people don't use their goddamn turn-signals...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:42 PM
Linkalicious

It was while he had "warrior madness" and Silver Surfer wasn't looking to fight him, he was looking to help him out.

Some of that series poured over into Silver Surfer comics. Surfer went to Dr. Strange to get help curing Thor.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:43 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Thor had the power gem during the "Warrior Madness" storyline, he beat on Surfer and Bill, not together though. But both were trying to help him out and they didn't want to have to resort to violence.

Didn't Bill beat Thor before Stormbreaker (and his powers) were given to him by Odin?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:06 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

The arc is called Blood & Thunder by the way.

Surfer does go full out, but gets battered and gets saved by adam warlock at the last second.
That is the same arc when thanos took on Odin.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:43 AM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

Beta Ray beat up Thor when he accidentally tapped Drake's cane and it transformed into Mjolnir because it found him worthy. Then Odin transported him to Asgard. He had Beta Ray and Thor fight to see who would get to keep Mjolnir. Beta Ray won. But he felt bad because Mjolnir was meant to be Thors. So Odin made Stormbreaker for him. Then Beta Ray had to save Thor a couple of times... once against the Midgard Serpent.
Ide say Beta Ray would win.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 03:24 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpd12589

Beta Ray Bill won a hand to hand fight but Thor won the real all out fight...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 04:51 AM
cpd12589 is currently offline Click here to Send cpd12589 a Private Message Find more posts by cpd12589 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

50-50 I like both and they seem pretty even. Sure Thors got better feats 'cause he is more popular.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 04:53 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 04:54 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Thor 6/10..they are about equals..

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 05:00 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

At his best Beta Ray is equal to Thor. At Thor's best he surpasses Beta Ray. - JakeTheBank

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 05:36 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote