KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Feats of Strength

Feats of Strength
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feats of Strength

What's These Guys Greatest Feat of Strength?

1) Hercules

2) Thor

3) Juggernaut

4) Wonderman

5) Thing

6) Hulk

7) Colossus

8) Gladiator

I know Gladiator lifted the Baxter Building, what issue was this though?

And I know Herc lifted Manhattan, but wat issue was this?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:10 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and just so everyone know this will be my last thread for days if i get discussion

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:12 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
oh and just so everyone know this will be my last thread for days if i get discussion

how you doin'? i'm fine, did you watch that thing on TV?........ y'know.... the thing with the stuff?........... so this is your last thread huh?........ pity....lol........

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

why dont u shut the **** up, cuz thats really gay, i mean, im new here, so i dont know how things go, sry for making so many, but i like to talk, sry, but dont ****ing get me pissed off or you'll regret it

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:16 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

but anyway i said this would be my last thread for a while only if a get alot of discussion off of it!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:17 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

why dont u shut the **** up, cuz thats really gay, i mean, im new here, so i dont know how things go, sry for making so many, but i like to talk, sry, but dont ****ing get me pissed off or you'll regret it

lol............ man, i was only having a laugh........ calm down...... laughing out loud

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:19 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, sry, but everyone keeps teasing me cuz ive made so many, and its really starting to piss me off.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:24 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Dude calm down, and even though your new you obviously know you made too many threads since you said "this will be my last thread". Plus how is he gunna regret this over the internet ._.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:33 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i just said that cuz others are saying ive made too many.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:11 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

now can we get off the topic of how many threads ive made and start talking about the guys listed above's greatest feats of strength?

and does anyone know what issue herc held up manhattan in?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:15 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) Hercules...i dont know

2) Thor...removed a snake from the earth that was crushing it.

3) Juggernaut...kicked thors ass^...well almost.

4) Wonderman...dunno, probably something stupid.

5) Thing.....fought the hulk and did pretty good.

6) Hulk...lifted a mountain

7) Colossus....took on the thing in olf state, nothing new that im aware.

8) Gladiator...ripped a star in have (supposedly)

I know Gladiator lifted the Baxter Building, what issue was this though?

And I know Herc lifted Manhattan, but wat issue was this? He didnt, he was lying and bragging to this kid about it.
He also said in the same issue he made Thor beg for mercy and punched him out cold with one punch.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:34 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

glad lifted the building in fantastic 4 #249, that isnt anything impressive.

Hulk, thor, hercules, never seen what juggernaut can do, although there hasnt been anything he couldnt lift so far.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:02 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by long pig

7) Colossus....took on the thing in olf state, nothing new that im aware.
I dont know if I understand what you are saying. Do you mean the time a Skrull was impersonating Colossus and Thing fought him? Or the time when Thing and Colossus had a arm wrestling match?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:23 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hmm arm wrestling....r u talking bout that one crossover where FF and X-men had to work together...didnt it show Thing and Colossus arm wrestling on a panel...i dont remember them spending much time on it though

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:11 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

They went two out of three and it was tied one to one and then Kitty came into the room and distracted Colossus and Thing won the third match.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Apr 11th, 2005 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:14 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

ah yea....its been years since i read that issue...what was it?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:16 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

X-men annual #5.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:17 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

olf=old heh
Hes stronger now if im right.

old colossus arm wrestled and stalemated thing, which is pretty amazing for an xman.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:19 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Actually Colossus was a teenager at the time. And after the match Thing even said not bad for a kid or something on those lines, I have the issue but I dont feel like getting the exact quote.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:22 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

the orginal colossus arm wrestled right? im under the impression colossus is stronger now

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:37 AM