KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Batman

Beast vs Batman
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 6 60.00%
Beast 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beast vs Batman
Started by: Quick Freeze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Beast vs Batman

Beast vs Batman

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:35 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Beast.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:37 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Batman

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:43 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BootlegBoys420

Batman

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:45 PM
BootlegBoys420 is currently offline Click here to Send BootlegBoys420 a Private Message Find more posts by BootlegBoys420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i love these discussions......... lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 06:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

i dont! batman wins because of the batarang and the batarang alone!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 08:43 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

Beast would pummel Bats into a bloody pile if the battle went hand to hand, physically he dwarfs Bruce in just about every area, not to mention that Beast is far from being classified as a dummy.

Heck, even from far away Beast should be able to maneuever around those tricky baterangs before closing in for the kill thanks to his superhuman agility and leaping ability.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:11 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

good point, but beast has professor-like smarts and batman is a much better quick thinker and battle strategist. i mean i dont like to use the batman-has-conquered-greater-feats argument but he could proably think of a way. there is no doubt that beast is pysically superoir in everyway, but if batman really wanted to win he could tear gas him and punch him out no problem

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:22 PM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

The Batman.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:24 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
good point, but beast has professor-like smarts and batman is a much better quick thinker and battle strategist. i mean i dont like to use the batman-has-conquered-greater-feats argument but he could proably think of a way. there is no doubt that beast is pysically superoir in everyway, but if batman really wanted to win he could tear gas him and punch him out no problem

Thank you, first of all.

Secondly, I doubt that since superhuman strength and superhuman durability go hand-in-hand (and Beast does possess superhuman strength) that it would only take one punch from Bats to KO Beast. If the battle got too close, as I've said before, Bats is pummeled to a bloody pile.

Sure Bats is a quick thinker, but thinking can't directly effect physical speed, of which Beast should have in abundance over Bats. I wouldn't be scared to say that Beast could rush Bats before he could pull out anything seriously damaging, and any gas canister Bats would wield for his own use I doubt would go unseen by Beast, who would go on the offensive quick, fast, and in a hurry knowing that this is, after all, a fight.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:47 PM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I'm not sure who to pick. Love them both.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:48 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Batman.

Hank is smart, but he's not a tactician. Batman is.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:47 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Thank you, first of all.

Secondly, I doubt that since superhuman strength and superhuman durability go hand-in-hand (and Beast does possess superhuman strength) that it would only take one punch from Bats to KO Beast. If the battle got too close, as I've said before, Bats is pummeled to a bloody pile.

Sure Bats is a quick thinker, but thinking can't directly effect physical speed, of which Beast should have in abundance over Bats. I wouldn't be scared to say that Beast could rush Bats before he could pull out anything seriously damaging, and any gas canister Bats would wield for his own use I doubt would go unseen by Beast, who would go on the offensive quick, fast, and in a hurry knowing that this is, after all, a fight.

the thing is that batman is good at controlling fights, one of my favorite aspects of his. i think he has more than a chance of keeping the fight at a distance until beast is soft enough for defeating. im not denying it wont be difficult, what with beasts strength speed dexterity durability and agility. but if bats finds away to avoid beast's first attack, he can find a way to keep a distance even though beast is faster, and then all you need is a series of batgadgets to harm and disorient beast until bats moves in for the defeat.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 01:49 AM
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't Batman beat people like Solomon Grundy,
Killer Croc, and Clayface, who are all super-strength?

Why would he have any more serious problem with
Beast?

Sure Beast is more agile than these three, but so is
Batman.

I say Batman.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:11 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

beast is signefigantly faster and smarter than those 3 as well

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:14 AM