KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Walter dollneaz versus Batman

Walter dollneaz versus Batman
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Walter dollneaz versus Batman

the old retainer of the hellsing family known as the angel of death armed only with his mono fillement wire gloves , can he take on the dark knight of gotham city (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 05:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Do you have any idea how bad the Angel of Death kicks Batman's ass? The guy could keep up with Alucard in his prime.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 12:02 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i know but i just wanted to see if any fanboys would come on and they would be all 'LOL HE;S A OLD MAN 10010192942 BATMAN WOUDL PWN HIMAHWH'

and yes those spelling mistakes a on purpose to show how crap fanboys are

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:01 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Very convincing. If you left the 'A' out I might have though you were one of them!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 04:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Walter can dodge bullets better than Batman
He probly wouldnt even need his wire for this fight

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:39 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

You know , i love the fact that all the hellsing threads are getting revived since i'm the number #1 bad-ass when it comes to hellsing on these forums big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 07:22 AM