KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Me!

Battle Me!
Started by: AragonIsKing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

Battle Me!

Pick a character and battle me.
Rules:
1. You cannot make up abilities [like saying Batman can fly]
2. One "move" at a time.
3. Only one character [like, you cant say, all of the Justice League, just one member of the Justice League]
4. Two different KMC members can unite to defeat another [you can get a friend to be spiderman, and you be batman to defeat like, the Hulk]
5. No two of the same characters can battle [Superman cant fight superman]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:42 PM
AragonIsKing is currently offline Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

[Batman]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:44 PM
AragonIsKing is currently offline Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Nice thread!!!!
Ironman

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:53 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

LT....... lol

jk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

uh...ok

Daredevil. And for my first move, I kick my competitors in the crotch!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:55 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

actually, ignore that...i'm a bit confused...rather watch others give it a try

(rescinds crotch violation)

...bye

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i pick{drumroll}................................ MYSELF! watcha gonna do now?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:02 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i pick{drumroll}................................ MYSELF! watcha gonna do now?

pistol whip you?

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 09:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

fair enoguh lol, but ull only be able to do that if u are concious long enpough to think.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:33 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

[Deadpool]

I've been hired by a short, squeeky little man that goes by the line, "Penguin". Oh my, how ingenius. The little prick's paying me good cash to bash your bat face in, so I've gone through the liberty of having weasel cross reference Batman's height and weight with every citizen in Gotham, obviously ignored the po' folk, and come up with this.

Bruce Wayne. What a stupid name. Anywhoo, here I am, sneaking in through one of the upstairs windows... when I weasel chimes in 'bout some sort of alarm goin' off.

Oh boy.

Next thing ya know, I'm facin' the 'Batman'.

K. Let's see, Deadpool would doubtlessly start by opening fire on Batman with dual SMGs and rambling on about how bats are blind and very small, whereas batman... well... isn't.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:01 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

QUICK FREEZE!!!
i freeze everybody from the inside out before they know im there!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 01:23 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

[Batman] (Deadpool's dual SMG firing) Brrrrrrrrrttttttttttt........I leap out the window just before any bullets strike my body!

Quick Freezes' ice also stops Deadpool's bullets in mid air (very cool effect).

Wings spanned out, I glide to my Batmobile and race off to the docks, away from the city, diverting the fight away from the harming of innocent civilians.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:23 AM
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

{Off topic: If you guys like this, send me a PM suggesting a name for this type of thread. I think BATTLE ME! is a little corny.}
Continue the mayhem....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:27 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

[Deadpool] Weasel sends me the co-ords of the batmobile and I teleport to your location

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:14 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

[Cloak]
Says: "Now you will see who is the true dark knight" as he envelopes Batman in darkness.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:42 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

[SPAWN]

first move whirl chain around and tye someone up.

Spawn's powers body made of nectoplasmic-energy giving him the ability to heal any wound, fly or transform purily into energy.
his cloak can change form.
and his chain varies in length

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 07:34 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

Spawn!eek!
[Batman: requests Spawn's Alliance]evil face

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:06 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Nitro............ *BOOM!!!!!!*

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:18 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill be jubilee.
prepare to die bitches!
-sparkles you all-

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:53 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

[Batman] Backed up into a corner by the 4 or so villianous foes,With fists clenched and Spawn at his side, he honorably awaits attack

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 10:54 PM