KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune Thor vs Superman Prime

Rune Thor vs Superman Prime
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Rune Thor vs Superman Prime

Both are super poweful....but does prime still have a weakness to magic....if he doesnt id say prime...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:04 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Rune Thor's magic abilities win the day for him. Good battle, though. I wonder why nobody else responded.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:30 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well depend i really don't know how powerful prime really is.

Some people where say he is stonger as LT. LMAO

other say he will eat Glactus . LMAO both stupid but

he must be at least stonger than RUne Thor.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:33 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hes more powerful than galactus, but rune thor would be a good match for him

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:41 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont even read superman because just seeing his big "S" makes my eyes wanna vomit, and i know more about superman prime than i do rune thor.

Whats his deal? when did all that happen?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:44 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Yes who is Rune Thor?????????

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:51 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Prime. He still has the magic weaknes--but he also has the last GL ring to protect him from it. At least most of it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:56 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one ever responded to Mider and my question of "who is rune thor, dammit!!?"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superman Prime is certainly not more powerful than Galactus.

Originally posted by DrDoom
Prime. He still has the magic weaknes--but he also has the last GL ring to protect him from it. At least most of it.

Last time I checked, GL rings were vulnerable to magic.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:09 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

I'm guessing it's the Thor from the "Disassembled" arc. He climbed up on this tree called Yggdrasil (sp?)-- like Odin and Loki had previously donw. He then gained incredible magic powers.

That's all I know, seeing as I haven't read any of that arc, but one of my coworkers has and mentioned that tidbit.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:09 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

How is rune thor going to be a good match for prime if you think prime is more powerful than Galactus? First off, Rune thor is weaker than Galactus...he's like a diesel odin or maybe just Odin. Galactus is definitely higher, everyone underestimates galactus like he's some kind of chump

Originally posted by eleveninches

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:15 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Prime. He didnt just sleep in the sun for a couple of thousand years. According to his storyline, he flew to the edge of space and came back with more powers. He's also the the Superman Dynasty (Supes 1M is extremely powerful) and is the most powerful member of it. A GL ring just makes him even more of a nightmare to fight.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:09 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

He also apparently busted into Heaven and came back with a sword that the Presence gave him... Prime is the same as normal Supermanx100 billion, but with a GL ring. I think 1 Milion would do better against this Rune Thor, cuz he's highly magic resistant and not quite as powerful as Prime, but still way above normal Supes.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:28 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The sword is a myth, made up by fanboys.
It never existed.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:53 AM
DrDoom

Yeah, IDK who started that steaming mess of a rumor.

Prime still wins. I mean, SM1mil is as powerful as crap and Prime gives HIM his power...so what does that say about Prime?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:13 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Please, no one bring up the sword that may or may not exist with powers that are pure speculation and prone to wild exaggeration.

Also as far as I know theres nothing special about the last GL ring, it doesnt make him Parallax or anything.

Galactus would most likely eat him. Rune Thor might too given his magical powers and Supes's weakness to magic.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 09:22 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by long pig
The sword is a myth, made up by fanboys.
It never existed.
No it does exist. It was given to normal Superman but he couldn't handle the power so he threw it back into space, only he can wield it. However its never been shown that Superman Prime had it, that was fanboyism at its best.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:36 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Were does Superman 1 Million appear?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:38 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Magee
No it does exist. It was given to normal Superman but he couldn't handle the power so he threw it back into space, only he can wield it. However its never been shown that Superman Prime had it, that was fanboyism at its best.

Plus it was a pre-crisis story. Which means there is no sword.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Were has Superman 1 Million appeared?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 12:51 AM