KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Archangel Michael & Parallax vs Franklin Richards (full power) & Thanos with the IG

Choose now!!!!!!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Michael and Hal. 12 57.14%
The Fantastic Franklin and Thanos. 9 42.86%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Archangel Michael & Parallax vs Franklin Richards (full power) & Thanos with the IG
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Archangel Michael & Parallax vs Franklin Richards (full power) & Thanos with the IG

Which team of reality manipulators will come out victorious???

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:13 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Fantastic Franklin and Thanos with the IG. Personally imo, I think Franklin's full potential would be able to warp reality better than those two. Just an opinion, and opinions vary.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 11:18 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

no way. Michael is going to whip these two. Archangel Michael is argueably as or more powerful with LT. and LT could whip these two. Michael is the most powerful archangel alongside Lucifer Morningstar.argueably argueably

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Last edited by Superherovandal on Apr 13th, 2005 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:55 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no way. Michael is going to whip these two. Archangel Michael is argueably as or more powerful with LT. and LT could whip these two. Michael is the most powerful archangel alongside Lucifer Morningstar.argueably argueably

Did you notice the Infinity Gauntlet that Thanos has? Thanos and Franklin take this.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:27 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

This is a mismatch really. Parallax is not up there with the 3, he will be obliterated quickly. Which leaves us Archangel Michael vs Frankin Richards and Thanos w/IG. IMO, a Full Powered Franklin Richards is, at best, on par with LT. And for me, LT is below Michael but not by much. Thanos with the IG is below LT, so obviously he's below Michael.

Now here's the deal. If the ego/s of Franklin and/or Thanos got the best of them(especially Thanos) and decided to fight Michael 1 on 1, then Michael will win with heavy damage. But if the 2 decided to finish off Michael together, then I think they'll win. As I said, I think Franklin's power is at LT level and I would assume that Franklin inherited his father's intelligence. Add that with the power of the IG and Thanos' wittiness, I think Michael will be overpowered and outwitted.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Last edited by Synchro on Apr 13th, 2005 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:47 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Frankin Richards full power when did he get his full power??????

full power do you guys mean potential?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:02 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:10 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Michael could win this all by himself very easily

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:43 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sentry
The Fantastic Franklin and Thanos with the IG. Personally imo, I think Franklin's full potential would be able to warp reality better than those two. Just an opinion, and opinions vary.

No way, Michael alone would be too much for both of them. Franklin (with full potential) is not close to Michael. LT was far too much for IG, so would be Michael.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:17 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Synchro
This is a mismatch really. Parallax is not up there with the 3, he will be obliterated quickly. Which leaves us Archangel Michael vs Frankin Richards and Thanos w/IG. IMO, a Full Powered Franklin Richards is, at best, on par with LT. And for me, LT is below Michael but not by much. Thanos with the IG is below LT, so obviously he's below Michael.

Now here's the deal. If the ego/s of Franklin and/or Thanos got the best of them(especially Thanos) and decided to fight Michael 1 on 1, then Michael will win with heavy damage. But if the 2 decided to finish off Michael together, then I think they'll win. As I said, I think Franklin's power is at LT level and I would assume that Franklin inherited his father's intelligence. Add that with the power of the IG and Thanos' wittiness, I think Michael will be overpowered and outwitted.

What are you talking about, Franklin Richards with his full potetnial on par with LT, LOL, you must be kidding. FR (with full potetnial) would look nothing against LT.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:25 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

franklin richards is no way have 1% of LT's power or is this some other ridiculous power-up they decided to give the X-men

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:35 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Some people here on this forum thinks that Franklin is the most powerful being ever that's so WRONG. He is just a human and no way he is as powerful as the Celestials!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 01:28 PM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Molecule man
Some people here on this forum thinks that Franklin is the most powerful being ever that's so WRONG. He is just a human and no way he is as powerful as the Celestials!!!

Well he might be, even Celestails realizes that. Franklin could be one of the most powerful being in MU ever, but compated to such higher being as LT, he is literally joke as the one with IG surapsses Richards.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:01 PM
Molecule man

He is just a mutant and people like Doom or the High Evo. could easily create a device that will render all mutants powerless. Actually High Evo. did that once!!!

Besides IF Franklin really is that powerful why did he got himself killed in a alternate future where Hyperstorm gets evil?

Just admit it NONE mutants can compare to the cosmic beings

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:20 PM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Embodying destruction, Abraxas is the opposite number to Eternity, the embodiment of creation. Abraxas grew within Eternity, remaining trapped due to the presence of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Following Galactus’ death, Abraxas escaped the confines of Eternity, and embarked on a reign of terror throughout the multiverse, murdering various alternate reality versions of Galactus.

Eventually Abraxas targeted the mainstream reality, assaulting the Watcher and taunting the Fantastic Four by sending the skull of Galactus crashing into New York. The Fantastic Four, along with the Silver Surfer, Moondragon, and Captain Marvel, made their way to the Blue Area of the Moon in an effort to halt Abraxas’ mad rampage. Abraxas made short work of the heroes, killing the Silver Surfer and tricking the Fantastic Four into locating the Ultimate Nullifier, using his herald Nova to steal it upon it’s retrieval.

Now possessing the Ultimate Nullifier, Abraxas struck out against Roma, slaying her before proceeding to threaten the Earth. In order to eliminate the Fantastic Four, Abraxas sent an army of Nova’s from across the multiverse to battle the team atop the Baxter Building. Franklin Richards, witnessing the battle, used the entirety considerable mutant gifts to alter reality, reviving Galactus.

Galactus snatched the Ultimate Nullifier from Abraxas’ hands, turning it over to Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. Richards fired the Nullifier, destroying reality before realigning it in such a way that Abraxas had never been freed from his confinement inside Eternity. With Abraxas never embarking on his rampage, those that he killed, including Roma and the Silver Surfer, were revived.

quote:
# The Gardner was killed by Thanos in Thanos Quest #1.
# Thanos first took possession of the Infinity Gauntlet in Thanos Quest #2.
# Thanos caused half the population of the universe to vanish in Infinity Gauntlet #1.
# Thanos used the Infinity Gauntlet to create Terraxia in Infinity Gauntlet #3.
# Thanos decimated the heroes in Infinity Gauntlet #4.

Can Michael make half the population of DC universe disappear? No. Cuz he's not all powerful as most of you claim. He is powerful, but to Thanos, he's just another victim. With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos moves way up the Marvel Hiearchy, right under The Tribunal.

1. TOAA/The Presence
2. Heart Of The Universe/The Great Beast
3. THe Living Tribunal/Spectre
4. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

Oh all of you doubting Franklin's potential should read up on more marvel comics, and not let your inner fanboy from replying on this thread. If DC's god was so powerful, why'd he let himself get killed via saint of killers? I admit, Archangel Michael would probably slaughter Franklin if he was on his own, but he's fighting alongside one of Marvel's most ruthless and powerful beings in the multi-verse. So they take this.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:21 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Can Michael make half the population of DC universe disappear? No. Cuz he's not all powerful as most of you claim. He is powerful, but to Thanos, he's just another victim. With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos moves way up the Marvel Hiearchy, right under The Tribunal.

1. TOAA/The Presence
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

Oh all of you doubting Franklin's potential should read up on more marvel comics, and not let your inner fanboy from replying on this thread. If DC's god was so powerful, why'd he let himself get killed via saint of killers? I admit, Archangel Michael would probably slaughter Franklin if he was on his own, but he's fighting alongside one of Marvel's most ruthless and powerful beings in the multi-verse. So they take this.

why is micheal so low??

Spectre couldn't do shit to the angle.

remember Spectre doesn't always get powered by the Presence , he is not even close to LT.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:11 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Molecule man
He is just a mutant and people like Doom or the High Evo. could easily create a device that will render all mutants powerless. Actually High Evo. did that once!!!

Besides IF Franklin really is that powerful why did he got himself killed in a alternate future where Hyperstorm gets evil?

Just admit it NONE mutants can compare to the cosmic beings

Richards powers can comapre to cosmic beings (not to such beings as LT, Michael, Lucifer...), and not only that, he also surpassea many cosmic beings in power. Mutant or not, his powers speak for itself. Do you really think his power can't comapre to Thanos, Silver Surfer...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:11 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. TOAA/The Presence
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

This is joke, right. Michael can destroy whole poppulation of DC Universe, excpet of Lucifer and God. DC God is equal to MArve=almighty.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:14 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Xplosive
This is joke, right. Michael can destroy whole poppulation of DC Universe, excpet of Lucifer and God. DC God is equal to MArve=almighty.

well so can the IG.

What can Micheal do that IG can't ( that will win this battle)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:17 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
well so can the IG.

What can Micheal do that IG can't ( that will win this battle)

I am not saying that, I only wanted to correct Sentry, who said Michalel can't destroy half population, he can destroy whole population, but so can the one with IG. But if LT easily dwarf the power of IG, so does Michael.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:19 PM