KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Thor vs Maestro vs 8th Day Juggernaut

King Thor vs Maestro vs 8th Day Juggernaut
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

King Thor vs Maestro vs 8th Day Juggernaut

Best versions of the 3 heavyweights of marvel. Leeeeeet's RUMMMMMBLE!!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:42 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

anyone interested

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:39 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i give it to 8th Day Juggernaut

but all are powerful

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:44 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I like the evil breaded old Hulk dude...so I'll be pulling for him. and don't argue with me blast it!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 02:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I think King Thor

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 03:42 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Isn't King Thor Odin MKII? Or is that with all the extra crap?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 04:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

King Thor has ODins power

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:19 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

which is mystical in nature. Thats why he would win this. Juggernauts vulnerable to mystical forces.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah...regular Thor once drained Juggs' magical power then beat him senseless. King Thor could do the same to 8th Day. Don't know enough about Maestro (Hulk, right?) to say between him and KT. Probably Thor though...Odin doesn't lose easily to anyone.

-DM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

This would primarily be between King Thor and Maestro...8th Day Jugs is pretty powerful...more powerful than Maestro at his base strength IMO. However, Maestro relies on his intelligence morso than any other incarnation of the Hulk. He also happens to be the most intelligent version as well. He is also really dark and ruthless. Regardless, King Thor, although he isnt quite as bad ass as Odin, is pretty much at the top of the food chain as far physical characters are concerned.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 12:37 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: King Thor vs Maestro vs 8th Day Juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joesha28
Best versions of the 3 heavyweights of marvel. Leeeeeet's RUMMMMMBLE!!!!

Lord Thor FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 07:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Yeah King Thor is up there with Odin, he will win anyway he can.

The Word

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 07:06 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Im pretty sure Trion is the best incarnation of Juggy, not 8th day, when king Thor uses Odin force, is it ne stronger than it was before as regular thor? if not he still cant harm juggy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 12:11 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Im pretty sure Trion is the best incarnation of Juggy, not 8th day,

thumb up

when king Thor uses Odin force, is it ne stronger than it was before as regular thor?

Of course, with the Odin Power Thor is a Skyfather.

if not he still cant harm juggy

dont know, i do know that classic thor w/o odin power was able to remove CLASSIC Juggernauts enhancements. and was able to beat him down, even without the mjinor.
KT wins this very easily.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 12:23 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

I'm actually sitting here wondering why Maestro is even in this discussion? Anyways, this bout most likely goes to the less than impressive King Thor.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 12:48 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah...regular Thor once drained Juggs' magical power then beat him senseless. King Thor could do the same to 8th Day. Don't know enough about Maestro (Hulk, right?) to say between him and KT. Probably Thor though...Odin doesn't lose easily to anyone.

-DM

That was PIS, sense Juggernaut doesn't need his shield to take punches. Plus if Juggernaut can stand and face his opponent without any organs (just his skeleton) I don't think taking his shield way will make any difference, especially with his healing factor.

That write in the Juggs vs Thor fight didn't research Juggernaut well enough. He misslabled Cain as a mutant.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on Aug 28th, 2007 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 09:16 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

KT take both of them. However, gives 2 days preps and I change my mind on the Maestro.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:06 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Priest
thumb up

Of course, with the Odin Power Thor is a Skyfather.

dont know, i do know that classic thor w/o odin power was able to remove CLASSIC Juggernauts enhancements. and was able to beat him down, even without the mjinor.
KT wins this very easily.

Didn't he only have about 60 seconds though before Juggy's shield came back and when the time elapsed wasn't Juggernaut still standing all be it a little dazed?

I read it a while back but the details escape me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:20 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Hercules
Didn't he only have about 60 seconds though before Juggy's shield came back and when the time elapsed wasn't Juggernaut still standing all be it a little dazed?

I read it a while back but the details escape me.

The sixty second limit was because, at that time, if Thor was separated from Mjolnir for more than sixty seconds, he'd turn back to David Blake.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:21 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Soljer
The sixty second limit was because, at that time, if Thor was separated from Mjolnir for more than sixty seconds, he'd turn back to David Blake.

It's Donald Blake.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2007 11:28 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote