KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Keeper VS. Superman Prime

The Keeper VS. Superman Prime
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Keeper VS. Superman Prime

Can the Silver Surfer of an alternate reality take on the Superman of the future.

Here's a brief description of the Keeper:

quote:
As many rivers and streams flow from a great body of water, so are the currents of time. Many different channels flowing to an endless sea of destiny. And as a river may change its course turn one way when once it traveled another, so to the path of our heroes life. There is no telling for certain what fate may bring The Silver Surfer. In one of these streams of time the cosmic entity Eon has chosen the Surfer to wear the quantum bands and become the Protector of The Universe! He has volunteered to once again lead the awesome force of nature known as Galactus to his next meal. But this time not as his servant but as his Keeper! Never again will a planet of sentient beings fall before the great hunger of the World Devourer. The Keeper learned to unlocked the power of the quantum bands far beyond Quasar's knowledge of their use. These combined with his innate cosmic power have made him a brought him to a level of power unprecedented for a being born mortal.

Who will take this match?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:49 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Surfer with the Quantum Bands!? You've gotta be kidding me. Prime goes down, hard, and fast.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:54 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He's basically Galactus's jailer. He imprison's Galactus or something. I think he has what it takes to take on Prime and probably beat him.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 05:58 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Surfer with the Quantum Bands!? You've gotta be kidding me. Prime goes down, hard, and fast.

My thoughts exactly, jesus christ.

Marvel is becoming DCish in its power now-a-days isnt it?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

I've never heard of the Keeper before.

Marvel has always had ridiculously powerful characters. I'ts just thet when you think "Marvel," you think of Spiderman and the X-Men, and when you think "DC," Superman comes to the forefront of your mind. Thier power levels are relatively equal.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:13 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

No way.

Prime takes this as easy as pie.

ANd BTW, marvel is FAR underpowered compared to DC.
Marvel = overrated
DC = overpowered

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:46 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Keeper will probably stomp Prime.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:29 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Keeper

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:31 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

NO!!! prime wins

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:48 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Prime has absorbed so much solar energy that his powers of "Classical Superman" have reached a level that is ridicously powerful.He possess the last GL Ring plus Sword Of Heaven and he can use the GL Ring with the speed and the reaction time of someone that isn't human, he can manage to think about 2000 ways of beating down Surfer while they are fist to fist.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:19 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote