KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Binary vs X-team

Binary vs X-team
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Binary vs X-team

Binary

Vs

Storm
Rogue
Emma frost

Discuss the outcome for a battle to the death and for a friendly duel

Takes place in a deserted city

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 06:50 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

WTF? Do you mean Warbird, or BINARY?

Binary will reduce them to dust...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:07 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Its wouldnt be as simple as that. Come on CC i know youre smarter than that lol. In a friendly duel id go for the x team. They have a good variety of powers on their side. Binary could be subdued with winds which could either subdue her or severely restrict her flight. Emmas telepathy could come into play as well warning the others of her intentions and she could do a variety of things such as feeding into her head illusions so binary misfires or she could even knock her out. Rogue could distract her. While the others do the previously mentioned. She'd be no match for her strength or speed wise her job would just be to give the others time.

In a battle to the death i believe binary would win. Shes just too much for the x-girls. There best hope would be emma. But binary could just incinerate them inside of 30 seconds

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 13th, 2005 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:20 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

We're talking about Binary, right? The chick who draws energy from the white hole, who has class 100 strength, manipulates energy/gravity, and flies at greater than light speeds?

These guys don't have a chance!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:27 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

You mean her, right?

Attachment: binary.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:29 PM
the Darkone

xavier,cable,white queen, Phoenix they will shut her brain down.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:30 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

This is Binary vs Storm, Emma, and Rouge.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Cosmic cube i know about binary and am fully clued up on what shes capable. She is not immune to telepathy. Shes powerful but shes no phoenix. In the hierarchy shes in between silver surfer and galactus in power. In a friendly duel where i believe the x-team would win. In a proper fight then its binary

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:35 PM
Cosmic Cube

What will stop her from KOing all three in less than a second?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 07:37 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

As usual it all comes down to speed.
I guess we all can ignore Storm and Rogue, even though they are very powerful, they are no match for Binary. A being, able to fly into a sun unharmed will not exactly be impressed by any lightning, tornado or 40tons-class-punches.
Emma would have to shut her down mentally, so it is:"Who lands the first (mental,physical) strike?"

smile

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 01:23 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote