KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TOAA VS. Lucifer Morningstar Team

TOAA VS. Lucifer Morningstar Team
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

TOAA VS. Lucifer Morningstar Team

Lucifer is trying to take over the entire multi-verse. THE Presence is dead because of it's own stupidity and got killed via saint of killers, and is no longer their. Spectre is powerless. Now he sets his sight on the Marvel Universe. Can the TOAA stop Lucifer and his followers?

TOAA

VS.

Lucifer Team:

Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
The Great Evil Beast
Decreator
Anti-Monitor
Maggedon
Imperiux
Yuga Khan

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

The PResence can't die.

To the topic, yes TOAA can end this with a blink of an eye.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I know. It's just a scenario. Who was the god that was killed by Killer of saints guy?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:24 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

if it was the presence + the great beast vs TOAA then it wudv been even, but TOAA easily takes this.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 08:50 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

presense is equal to TOAA. so it would be presense=TOAA

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 09:52 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

TOAA wins

it's a no brainer Sentry .

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:47 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

These uber god threads are getting old.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 11:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

TOOA kills all but the Great Beast. It becomes a stalemate then.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:15 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lucifer, michael and the great beast would win this

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:46 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
I know. It's just a scenario. Who was the god that was killed by Killer of saints guy?

It was the God from the Preacher Comics. That God, is NOT, I repeat, is NOT The Presence. It was EXPLICTLY stated in Lucifer that Presence left creation, NOT killed.

The Preacher Comics has their own universe independent of the Vertigo/DC Universe.

As for the thread, see Beyonder's post.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:25 AM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

It was also said i Lucifer that 'God is dead'.
Then the 2 angels that were in charge of hell got mad and said that he isnt dead, he ust 'left the universe'.
But even so, lucifer could be set between when god left the universe, and when he was killed at the end of preacher.
Also, it stated in lucifer that that woman was 'widowed by god'.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 12:49 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Threads with Eternity, LT, TOAA, Presence, Spectre, cosmic cubes and other I can uber all with a wave of my hand are boring.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:33 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

simple rules apply. TOAA is the sum total of the marvel universe, multiverse, omniverse mega verse whatever. but the presence is only half the sum of the DC world because it has an equal in power, the great beast. so anything lesser tha TOAA+THE GREAT BEAST is weaker than TOAA.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Synchro
Kossapo Open Skill

Originally posted by eleveninches
It was also said i Lucifer that 'God is dead'.
Then the 2 angels that were in charge of hell got mad and said that he isnt dead, he ust 'left the universe'.
But even so, lucifer could be set between when god left the universe, and when he was killed at the end of preacher.
Also, it stated in lucifer that that woman was 'widowed by god'.

And where did you get that from?

Lucifer #57, p 3:

Berim: "Now please pay attention. That is Michael falling. he has fought with his brother Lucifer and he has lost. Now he's dying, and he's blood stains the roots of the world-tree. The fall of the worlds, already set in motion when Yahweh ABDICATED, now becomes inevitable."

Michael also said this: The Primum Mobile is empty. God has DEPARTED this place. Forever.

- Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:37 PM
Synchro is currently offline Click here to Send Synchro a Private Message Find more posts by Synchro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

it was in lucifer #49, where that woman was said to be the widow of god.

and a few issues later (i think it was either the one where rudd gets the key to effrul, or it might have been a much earlier issue) one of the 2 angels that were in control of hell gets paranoid about god being dead, and says "god is NOT dead. He's just left the universe"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:55 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eleveninches
Lucifer, michael and the great beast would win this

How can they win against TOAA, he can end their existence liteerlly with no porblem at all.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:03 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
simple rules apply. TOAA is the sum total of the marvel universe, multiverse, omniverse mega verse whatever. but the presence is only half the sum of the DC world because it has an equal in power, the great beast. so anything lesser tha TOAA+THE GREAT BEAST is weaker than TOAA.

If there woudln't be PRESENCE, THE [a.k.a. God, Jhvh, Allah, etc.], there wouldn't be Great Beast. So that makes The Presence infinitely more powerful than Great Beast, NO CONEST, it shouldn't be even a conversation, it is a shame to copare Great Beast with The Presence (almightycreator of all that it is), Great Beast is literally nothing. And finally The Presence=God can't die by no means, he is only being ever in realtiy in comic universe that can't die by no means, and everyone can die (LT, Lucifer, Great Beast...), if he decicdes that way.
Stop being so one sided, alawys DC and DC. No Lucifer, Michael, Great BEast would be doomed and humilated how easily would be doomed.

Last edited by Xplosive on Apr 16th, 2005 at 11:18 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
leonheartmm

i heard somewehere that the great beast is a part of the presence that was ripped off{cant verify}, but clearly the great beast has shown to have similar powers to the presence{and for heavens sake dont mix up the presence and the so called GOD, GOD is not the supreme being, the presence is, they are similar entities}

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:11 PM
leonheartmm

*{they are DIFFERENT entities}

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:16 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
i heard somewehere that the great beast is a part of the presence that was ripped off{cant verify}, but clearly the great beast has shown to have similar powers to the presence{and for heavens sake dont mix up the presence and the so called GOD, GOD is not the supreme being, the presence is, they are similar entities}

PRESENCE, THE = God, Jhvh, Allah, etc., only different names The Presence =Almighty God. Great Beast is nothign to him, literally nothing.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=presence

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 10:35 PM