KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster Team VS. Batman Team

Taskmaster Team VS. Batman Team
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Taskmaster Team VS. Batman Team

No prep, first encounter, each team knows nothing about each other or what their capable of. Anything goes, except for calling in reinforcements. Oh, no nuclear bomb batarangs either.

Taskmaster Team:

Taskmaster
Shang Chi
Iron Fist

VS.

Batman
Nightwing
Bane

Battle takes place in a large open field at night. With a full moon.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 02:32 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, taskmaster already knows how to fight exactly like BM and NW, except he does it faster and better.
But you said they dont know each other.

Still, TM can copy all of his teamates and foes at the same time.

Shang chi takes out NW and Bane at the same time.

no contest.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 09:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Bane can lift at least 3 tons

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 11:38 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Bane can lift at least 3 tons

Iron Fist could still kill him with one chi-channeling punch

do Batman and Taskmaster get all their usual weapons?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

This one is freaking close.
I might have to go with Taskmaster's team,
due to Iron Fist making short work of Bane.
Nightwing & Shang Chi would take a while.
Batman & Taskmaster would take a while.
This leaves Iron Fist with time to double up.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:43 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Yeah, anything goes. Whatever weapons they use normally.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:54 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Any one on Taskmaster's team could solo this... two of them easily.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:02 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bats has toys and Bane's strong...but I'll stay with the popular trend and say TM's team would win.

-DM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:38 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

you do know that Bane is almost as smart and as good as a fighter as the Batman right?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:42 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

but Batman isn't as good as Shang Chi or Iron Fist......... and Taskmaster is his equal at the very least

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Actually, next to Taskmaster, Batman's the most versatile of the lot.
Everyone else is a little more focused in their respective styles.
Batman is more rounded and the smartest by far.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:02 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

This could be a good match if Iron Fist, Shang Chi and Taskmaster are restricted from chi ampage, if not I dont see the Bat Team having much of a shot.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Taskmaster can get out his sword and do a double speed slice up attack on the Bat team

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:13 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Nothing's restricted. Anything goes except for sub atomic nulear bomb batarangs. Taskmaster tean can use their chi/weapons whatever they use normally, and so can the Bat team as well.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:13 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Shang Chi with out his chi amping would stalemate Shiva in a fight, with his boosted attributes I think that could take the Bat Team on his own.

Also Taskmaster was able to hit a man hard enough to stop his heart in one hit when he first copied chi amping and that was a long time ago. Now he can do his double time technique (which is presumable chi amping) and catch bullets even at his normal speeds.

Don't see Team Batman standing much of a chance.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:52 PM
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman has his preptime damn't...doesn't that count for something anymore?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:26 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Fight stipulates no prep time

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:30 PM
lifeisaglich

Yes because if batman uses his patented prep time, no one on Chang Chi's or taskmaster team would even put up much of a fight. As a matter of fact it would not even be a contest.

So that is why Batman is being taking down a norch.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:34 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

TM would go straight for bats, and try to finish him fast before he tires out (he is double speed, but he tires double fast).

ironfist could handle bane by himself.

leaving shang vs nightwing. Shang, no contest.

all that could possibly be left is Batman if TM trips up and doesnt drop him quick. ironfist and SC could pick up where TM left off.

scoob! you got me into taskmaster, i bought his mini series today.
hes cool.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:18 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

did you get all 4 issues?....... it's sweet, isn't it

i was in my local comic shop today myself........ i flicked through that JLA/Deathstroke fight you kept using in your argument..... he does ok, but i didn't see evidence of pre-cog...... no much for superhuman speed either...... GA managed to dodge his sword attack (fair enough the arrows got cut...... but he still got his head out of the way)..... GL should never have attacked with his fists FFS....... the JLA were sloppy and shouldn't have had as much trouble from him as they got

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 16th, 2005 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:31 AM