KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sentry vs. Superman 1 million

The Sentry vs. Superman 1 million
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

The Sentry vs. Superman 1 million

The Sentry

vs.

Superman 1 million

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 07:48 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Sentry wins

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 05:16 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

They both seem pretty tough a fight between both of them would probably level the universe.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:21 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Supes 1 million got a chance due to his imp blood, but he'll still go down.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:22 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Sentry vs. Superman 1 million

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Sentry

vs.

Superman 1 million

Pointless post till we see what Sentry can actually do!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Anyone can defeat the Sentry. What impressive feats has he done compared to Superman 1 Million? And don't say the stalemating Galactus shit. I'll believe that once everyone in this forum believes that Gladiator gave it his all against Cannonball.

Sentry goes down.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by The Flash
Anyone can defeat the Sentry. What impressive feats has he done compared to Superman 1 Million? And don't say the stalemating Galactus shit. I'll believe that once everyone in this forum believes that Gladiator gave it his all against Cannonball.

Sentry goes down.

But his powers are limitless

While Superman's isn't

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:28 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

The Sentry has amazing power due to a potion that gives Him ecellerated abilities He is a equal to Galactus having Stalemated Him on the other hand Superman One Million has amazing powers including blood from fifth dimension imps.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:29 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by kgkg
But his powers are limitless

While Superman's isn't
Why didn't he defeat Galactus then? Limitless power means shit. Ever hear of Invincible Ironman?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:31 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Why didn't he defeat Galactus then? Limitless power means shit. Ever hear of Invincible Ironman?

When did he fight Galactus .

it's just spiderman saying bullshit.

Galactus has also limitless power(infinite) like Celestials.

there is level of infinity.

God > LT > Eternity > etc

Sentry can't match Galactus.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
The Flash
Faster Than You

Do tell how Sentry will win then.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:49 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Do tell how Sentry will win then.

Infinite power > Superman's power (which isn't even close to infinite)

We still have to see if Marvel stays true to the infinite crap for Sentry

Most likely he is going get his powers lowered

But for now his power is Limitless which is >>>> Superman

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well see how infinite the sentrys powers are after new avengers 7 - 10, I suspect nowhere near as much as one or two on here reckon laughing

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:29 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Let's reserve judgement on the Sentry until we know more.

And if he has LIMITLESS powers then why can't he just revive his wife. Galactus could do it.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:30 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it's all bullshit, how can they make decent storylines without making him look like a jackass (Gladiator), and what about these REPUTED powers of his??? I need to see him in action and knowing Marvel, they may end up turning him into some goon.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:33 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ming Tea!
I think it's all bullshit, how can they make decent storylines without making him look like a jackass (Gladiator), and what about these REPUTED powers of his??? I need to see him in action and knowing Marvel, they may end up turning him into some goon.

Yes they may minger

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:36 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Draco69
Let's reserve judgement on the Sentry until we know more.

And if he has LIMITLESS powers then why can't he just revive his wife. Galactus could do it.

well am not making up the limitless crap that's what his powers says.

Revive his wife???? lol

But you guys are right I have a feeling that his powers will be lowered to like Thor or so.

So far we know that he can have limitless power.

Stalemated Galactus(according to Spiderman(why would he lie lol)) . Could have been a weak ass hungry Galactus( which is probably the case) still something MU earth couldn't do.

Ripped Carnage like he is nothing.

defeated the void.

Last edited by kgkg on May 4th, 2005 at 09:24 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:19 PM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless you're The Living Tribunal or an abstract, limitless power should not apply to you. I mean you can't even rank the guy. How can people claim he is on Galactus' level because of a coked up Spiderman's recounting of him pwning Galan. He would be no more than another Pre-crisis Superman would he not? And we all saw how that went...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:24 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
well am not making up the limitless crap that's what his powers says.

Revive his wife???? lol

But you guys are right I have a feeling that his powers will be lowered to like Thor or so.

So far we know that he can have limitless power.

Stalemated Galactus(according to Spiderman(why would he lie lol)) . Could have been a weak ass hungry Galactus( which is probably the case) still something MU earth couldn't do.

Ripped Carnage like he is nothing.

defeated the void.

But how real was what they were remembering even that is unclear.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:25 PM
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

And whats the big deal with this Carnage ripping thing? Couldn't any of the Justice League's power houses, Superman, WW or MM rip a symbiote in two??? And for those of you who say they could not handle a weak Galactus, I agree and until I see some evidence that Sentry did that, I'll say he can't either.

Last edited by Ming Tea! on May 4th, 2005 at 09:37 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:30 PM