KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Strange taps into the speedforce!

Dr. Strange taps into the speedforce!
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demigawd
Board Scientist

Dr. Strange taps into the speedforce!

Dr Strange, while experimenting with his magic, unlocked the speedforce dimension, giving him the ability to think, react, move, fight and cast spells at faster than light speeds. It also gives him all the abilities and resistences to hyperspeed as the Flash.

How does this new and improved Dr. Strange fare against:

1)Flash
2)Quasar
3)Dr. Doom with one month prep
4)Doomsday
5)Gladiator
6)Silver Surfer
7)King Thor
8)Thanos
9)Odin
10)Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:19 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Magic and lightspeed? :pukes:

He'd beat just about everyone on that list though.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:42 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ahaha everyone dies horribly.

maybe odin....nah he dies too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:49 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I picked the topic because magic and superspeed are my TWO FAVORITE THINGS!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:02 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Maybe if Flash lent his speed to Odin or King Thor or something.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:07 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, if strange EVER tapped into that, only person could stop him is like LT or something like that.

a few seconds is days and weeks to someone going at lightspeed, he could prep for a year in a day!

itd be cool to see even thou, as cosmic said...it'd be cheap n stupid.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Maybe if Flash lent his speed to Odin or King Thor or something.

Strange would steal the speed back. Then he'd steal all of thier "speeds" like Flash always does.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:15 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

But stealing speed is an advanced speed force trick isn't it? Plus Flash would steal the stolen speed!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:26 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Yes, but Strange would already know how to do it, He'd know everything there is to know about the Speed Force. Strange will resteal his stolen stolen speed.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Flash would steal back the stolen stolen stolen stolen speed. There's an extra stolen because Flash was fast enough to steal it back before it was stolen.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:48 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The runner can run multiples of light speed, he could rush in at 2X light speed and punch him in the eye.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

yeah but running at double light speed and punching someone in the face would make their head explode

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:40 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Re: Dr. Strange taps into the speedforce!

Originally posted by demigawd
Dr Strange, while experimenting with his magic, unlocked the speedforce dimension, giving him the ability to think, react, move, fight and cast spells at faster than light speeds. It also gives him all the abilities and resistences to hyperspeed as the Flash.

How does this new and improved Dr. Strange fare against:

1)Flash
2)Quasar
3)Dr. Doom with one month prep
4)Doomsday
5)Gladiator
6)Silver Surfer
7)King Thor
8)Thanos
9)Odin
10)Molecule Man

I think you just wrote the next great Marvel villain...lol
He should be able to beat just about anyone this way.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:17 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think the only way to beat him would be to combine Gladiator or Flash with Doom by taping them together.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:23 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Wait! Surfer is faster than light...so the speed force would (in theory) do very little to him. And he's wicked powerful, and has the power cosmic....there's one hell of a battle. But the sheer speed with whcih Strange could think and cast spells is another advantage, but it's closer than people might think. I'd take Strange in a close one. I think everyone else is screwed but Thanos/Doom/Odin might think of something.

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Dr Strangeflash would own the surfer..... lightspeed fighting and reaction backed up with magical force barriers, spells and incantations.....Superspeed learning of every mystical piece of knowledge in every dimension he can reach....... plus all the artifacts and weapons he can get his hands on...... Strangeflash could take Galactus..... maybe

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Surfer travels at warp speeds.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:07 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Surfer travels at warp speeds.

And thinks at warp speeds.

And reacts at warp speeds.

Only reason he ever gets hit, and his fights last for more than two or three panels is the same reason Flash gets hit, and his fights last so long. PIS.

Lightspeed sucks, and so does magic. Right demigawd?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

if surfer reacted at warp speed he'd kick the sh!t out of Thanos every time..... i've never seen evidence of warpspeed reaction time

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If he thought at warp speeds I reckon he'd either have precog or go insane.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:28 PM