KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Spiderman vs The Sentry

Uhhhh....?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cosmic Spiderman 3 75.00%
The Sentry 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cosmic Spiderman vs The Sentry
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Cosmic Spiderman vs The Sentry

Which crazy strong hero would win this duel to the death?

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:35 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

tie.

Spidey is the future

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:56 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

who knows.

we haven't seen either cosmic spidy , or sentry .

I whould go for Sentry tho.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I would bet Sentry too.
BTW the whole cosmic Spidey is really stupid!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:13 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Sentry is equally ridiculous.

Thank God they showed him to have that gigantic flaw...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:14 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

well if they are going play a cosmic role then they should be powerful.

but if they are gonna be earth heros i don't see why they whould give so much power.

well it's the new shit with marvel

everyone is getting powerups.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Cosmic Spider isn't new....it was like a one or two episode little deal.

Sentry is supposed to be EARTH's greatest hero...not the Universes'.

Either way...I was seriously pissed off reading about Sentry in his TPB until like the last 5 pages. That was an awesomely written story.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:34 PM
LordFear

IT SUCKS because he has powerups and b4 he was fine.
Why keep changing something that didn't need fixing?
Senty is great because it shows that despite how huge of a guy he might be so powerful but he still has frailties and very human ones too!!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:52 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Sentry is equally ridiculous.

Thank God they showed him to have that gigantic flaw...

What flaw?

Sentry wins.

-DM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 08:24 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

His only flaw was the Void that was created when he drank that serum. In his comics, it never mentions anything about a flaw or weakness. The Void is the Yin to his Yang. Their equal only complete opposites. Near the end of that series Sentry said that the Void just became a creautre of it's own volition. Now that the Void's not part of him anymore, I don't know if he has any weakness. We'll just have to wait and see what weakness Bendis writes in for the Sentry. But I'd go with Sentry on this one.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:05 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

stupid piece of turd sentry is. at least superman has a weakness. what is the point of a Super Hero that is that powerful? who will be his nemesis? who can challenge him? people say DC is overpowered and then Marvel creates a character that can match Galactus who is a primordial force in the Marvel universe.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:09 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superherovandal
stupid piece of turd sentry is. at least superman has a weakness. what is the point of a Super Hero that is that powerful? who will be his nemesis? who can challenge him? people say DC is overpowered and then Marvel creates a character that can match Galactus who is a primordial force in the Marvel universe.

Opinions Vary. DC has tons of overpowered guys/gals on their roster. Same goes for Marvel. But DC still has more. You shouldn't let your inner fanboy influence your responses in your posts. People will think your a big fanboy.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:17 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The overpowered-ness is in both....both Marvel and DC are guilty. But yeah, DC is still worse. I don't really mind as long as the stories and characters remain good.

Oh, and in the New Avengers, with Sentry kinda on the team (or at least showing up from time to time), all signs point toward a huge downgrade in power for him...so he won't be as ridiculous as before (hopefully).

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

The Enigma Force supposedly travels around the universe to help avert certain disasters, whether that power fluctuates in accordance to the threat level, it hasn't been stated.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:28 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that you Krissy???

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:44 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote