KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyde (LXG Movie) vs Hulk (HULK Movie) vs The Thing (FF Movie July 8th)

Hyde (LXG Movie) vs Hulk (HULK Movie) vs The Thing (FF Movie July 8th)
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyde (LXG Movie) vs Hulk (HULK Movie) vs The Thing (FF Movie July 8th)

Who wins?

Hyde from 2003's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

VS

Hulk from 2003's HULK Movie

VS

The Thing from this July 2005's Fantastic 4 Movie

I think the Thing would beat Hyde to within an inch of his life and then hulk would come in and finish off hyde, then hulk and thing would square off and hulk might win.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:11 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shouldn't we first wait for the FF movie?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:16 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

This is the very early incarnation of Thing, I think, so he wouldn't be that strong. And in LXG, the more potion Hyde drank, the bigger he got. If it's the standard Hyde, I don't think he can do much to Hulk. Hulk takes this pretty easily.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 03:17 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hyde was as big if not bigger than movie Hulk at one point. Still, Hulk wins.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

That was when Moriarty stole the potion formula and a guy OD'd on evil serum. He got freaking huge, but still got slowed down by a crazy flipping Persian guy with a sabre (yea Nemo...). Hyde normally throughout the movie was around 8 feet and built the same as the Hulk. He wasn't nearly as strong or durable though, as bullets still scared him. Hulk would flick and kill him.

And just in general, the FF movie starts with them just getting their powers. Thing started out a lot weaker than he is now, so I'd assume that the movie version would be pretty weak (compared to Hulk).

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:17 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote