KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DarkCrawler's Fight Scan Of The Month

DarkCrawler's Fight Scan Of The Month
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

DarkCrawler's Fight Scan Of The Month

Ok, Deathstroke's fight with JLA has been discussed in some threads that include him, so I just though that I might post it here. Identity Crisis #3.

The battle starts:

(please log in to view the image)

DS takes out Flash:

DS takes out Zatanna:

DS takes out Hawkman:

DS fights Green Arrow:

DS takes out Black Canary:

DS finds Atom:

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Apr 16th, 2005 at 12:30 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:24 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

DS takes out Atom and Hawkman:

DS defeats GL:

DS gets the whole JLA to fight him:

Right in the eye:

Last page:

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

It was believable, except for the crap strategy used against Flash.
Even if DS put the sword right where Flash was going to hit him, Flash can still see him doing it and change his position before DS can make another move.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:31 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Agree, but they had to make him beat Flash someway...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:32 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Thatīs the general problem with speedsters, coming up with a good reason why someone should be able to hit them, when everything is virtually standing still compared to them(I canīt think of any, exept using an other speedster or timecontroler)!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:45 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I think his mind thinks at computer speeds, so he may be able to hit Flash...and maybe Flash wasn't able to accelerate as fast in that small space:

Here is an cool scan, and it implies that Flash can't be as fast if he doesn't have space to move:

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:50 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Donīt get me wrong, I find these speedsterpowers ridiculously powerful, escpecially in the case of flash(faster than light, evacuating whole cities within 0,0001sec. - sheesh). But nontheless he is said to have them and as fast as DS might work on the mind-level, as long as he canīt MOVE just as fast, there will be no LOGICAL reason for him to be able to hit Mr.I`M FASTER THAN DEATH(I donīt want even think about it).
sick

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:05 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think GL's tsactics were the most stupid thing in the fight...... if you had a ring that could create anything you could possibly imagine, would you attack a guy who is stronger, faster and smarter than you with your fists??????

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I can say is... PWNED

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:43 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
i think GL's tsactics were the most stupid thing in the fight...... if you had a ring that could create anything you could possibly imagine, would you attack a guy who is stronger, faster and smarter than you with your fists??????

We'd all make better super heroes than the ones in the comics. Where's that radioactive spider when you need him?? cool

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 02:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Originally posted by K3VIL
It was believable, except for the crap strategy used against Flash.
Even if DS put the sword right where Flash was going to hit him, Flash can still see him doing it and change his position before DS can make another move.

yeah, as pointed out on that same comic page.... wally is faster ,yes, but deathstroke has a faster reaction time... how its possible, i have no idea, but they say it in the comic itself. So, sure, wally could beat him in any sort of movement, but DS reacted too quickly for Flash to make adjustments for....

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:09 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by DigiMark007
We'd all make better super heroes than the ones in the comics. Where's that radioactive spider when you need him?? cool

-DM

you sure??? i know that alot of people on this forums would NOT be heroes.......and who wants a radioactive spider when you can have an all powerful green ring??????

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:05 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Yeah, true. That's the one thing that really sucked in the fight => the writer decided DS had to win, and if that means that a JLA-member has to fight like a retard, well, so be it.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:41 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Kontraz
yeah, as pointed out on that same comic page.... wally is faster ,yes, but deathstroke has a faster reaction time... how its possible, i have no idea, but they say it in the comic itself. So, sure, wally could beat him in any sort of movement, but DS reacted too quickly for Flash to make adjustments for....

well i took the "quicker where it counts" comment as meaning Slade is smarter and is able to mentally switch between plans faster rather than actual physial reaction time

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

GL and Flash were two of them. . . though is it really standard for him to have microscopic vision to beat atom like that?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Creshosk
GL and Flash were two of them. . . though is it really standard for him to have microscopic vision to beat atom like that?

Atom wasn't microscopic when he spotted him.... it was after he went to attack him that he shrank further and became vulnerable to the laser pen

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:58 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

illest mofoker ever

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:18 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Atom wasn't microscopic when he spotted him.... it was after he went to attack him that he shrank further and became vulnerable to the laser pen
But he was pretty damn small. . .

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 11:37 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the gl bit was ridiculous for a number of reasons. first that gl would stand there and wait until he beat everyone else (which certainly took at least a minute - what the hell was gl doing while slade was looking for atom??) then that slade could actually somehow BREAK kyle's fingers (what happened to his f'n shield??) and thirdly, that he could somehow command the ring??

the flash bit was interesting - i think basically slade left flash with no options BUT to attack him where slade knew he was coming. assuming his reflexes are near computer speeds, and that flash was tricked into coming into a very confined space, i don't really have a problem with how he took flash out. even IF flash could see the attack at the last second, he might not have had anywhere to go BUT straight into the blade.

i thought the whole scene was cool right up until he fought gl. that sort of ruined it for me. not sure what else they could have done, but that part of the battle NEEDED to be better. it watered the effectiveness ofeverything else down for me.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

slade is STILL wayyyy cool, though!

smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote