KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All Superheroes Battle each other who wins?

All Superheroes Battle each other who wins?
Started by: Darth M@ce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth M@ce
Ex-Jedi

All Superheroes Battle each other who wins?

whos the winner

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:49 PM
Darth M@ce is currently offline Click here to Send Darth M@ce a Private Message Find more posts by Darth M@ce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

way to many people to think about

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 07:54 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

UUUHHH...can...feel...head...EXPLODIIIIIIIIING

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 08:59 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Snake, he will call Otacon and rebuild the infinity gauntlet. lol

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:48 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Id go for phoenix

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:52 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Access can destroy both universes if he wants, not even toaa can do that

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:55 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

so basically what youre saying is tha access is more powerful than TOAA? LMAO. oooookkkaaaayy.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:57 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wait...the thread says all the "heroes" fight.

TOAA, LT, The Presence, Pheonix Force...those are neutral entities, not heroes. I'll go with Franklin Richards. Of all the "heroes" I can think of, him at full power is the most powerful.

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

nah cos jean grey is always connected to the phoenix force as it was originally intended. She's always had phoenix potential its the ultimate expression of her powers. Jean grey is a hero also so i believe she would own everyone

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:37 PM
mr.smiley

phoenix all the way!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:41 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Dr Strange

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

k...if jean is connected to the pheonix force then you're right. I was assuming they were seperate entities.

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Dr Strange

Hopefully that's a joke Scoob. Remember, he doesn't have the speed force anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:48 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hopefully that's a joke Scoob. Remember, he doesn't have the speed force anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-DM

lol....... even without it he's very dangerous, he's protected from telepath's (very important) he can slip his physical form into another dimension and fight astraly...... he can use powerful mystical artifacts like the wand of watomb, call on the bands of cytorak........ he's got a shitload of resources and a spell or incantation for every occasion..... he took down the Scarlet Witch solo after she knocked the crap out of a large number of Avengers........ he's my pick...... unless the surfer is involved...... which he shouldn't be

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:05 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Why not Surfer? I consider him a hero. Anyway, there's Nate, Franklin, Surfer (??), Thor (and his higher forms...King Thor, Rune Thor, etc.), Sentry (depending on where you put his power level), Jean (if she's Pheonix), etc. That's about all I can think of.

Actually, Strange isn't a bad pick. He just wouldn't be mine.

-DM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:11 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i wouldn't call surfer a hero as he's resposible for billions of deaths, Pheonix force is responsible for millions, Nate is dead himself sad , Franklin is too young and inexperienced to be the threat he could oneday be in this type of contest,Thor is a hero, King Thor is not.... he's a dictator,Sentry is responsible for some deaths also..... but i'd let him enter the contest.... though i doubt he'd win..... he'd be targetted as one of the largest threats and taken out

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:20 AM
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

either silver surfer or superman

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:21 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait xavier can control them both. Answers may vary

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:21 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright, this isn't limited to Marvel, so I'll pick the dude down in my sig.

The more Authority I read, the more I'm convinced that I shouldn't be using The Doctor in demigawd's/Sentry's threads about teams. He's pretty likely above Skyfather. He even refers to himself as somewhat of a god at one point. He has too many powers to list (probably too many powers period, but somehow I still think he's cool), and can best be described as Strange on roids.

After reading a decent amount of Authority comics (which kicks ass, by the way...even with a few characters that are obvious copies of some others, they are original enough in their personalities...and the stories are cool too) I'm convinced that The Doctor is probably the most powerful hero I have seen (except maybe for Franklin if he ever fully used his powers, and Jean if she's the Pheonix).

So there's my final answer.

-DM

P.S. Scoob...every hero is responsible for deaths...sometimes lots of 'em. But I'd concede Surfer since he was a herald once (and therefore more indifferent than heroic). Same with Pheonix Force and King Thor. But I thought we were assuming they'd be alive and at their peak...so I didn't think Nate being dead would keep him from being in the discussion.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:34 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

The Keeper is my pick. He is the protector of his reality's universe. Surfer who unlocked the full potential of quantum bands, along with his own power cosmic, Nuff said.

quote:
As many rivers and streams flow from a great body of water, so are the currents of time. Many different channels flowing to an endless sea of destiny. And as a river may change its course turn one way when once it traveled another, so to the path of our heroes life. There is no telling for certain what fate may bring The Silver Surfer. In one of these streams of time the cosmic entity Eon has chosen the Surfer to wear the quantum bands and become the Protector of The Universe! He has volunteered to once again lead the awesome force of nature known as Galactus to his next meal. But this time not as his servant but as his Keeper! Never again will a planet of sentient beings fall before the great hunger of the World Devourer. The Keeper learned to unlocked the power of the quantum bands far beyond Quasar's knowledge of their use. These combined with his innate cosmic power have made him a brought him to a level of power unprecedented for a being born mortal.

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Apr 17th, 2005 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 12:38 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote