KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman versus Solid Snake

Batman versus Solid Snake
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman versus Solid Snake

In a city with alot of jungle like parks.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:15 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

my comic book side says batman
my video ide says snake
my heart says.......................................................
snake!

but i might change my mind

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 01:17 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Snake has this one he can dodge bullets hes stronger just as stealthy as bats just as smart in battle and just as fast on his feet.Look at the people Snake has fought most of them could give hero's like spider-man or wolverine a run for there money.With no prep time Batman go's down and even with prep time if you give snake a sec to thank he might still win.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:33 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Batman will kick snakes ass all over the place. Master of every martial art, fights cosmic enemies, able to defeat every member of the JLA, yeah. This is definitly Batman.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:43 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake will have a little trouble with Batman in the first 30 seconds of the fight, then he will deminate the rest of the fight easily.
Cyber ninja would kill Batman and Batman couldn't touch him.
Snake whoops Cyber ninja so imagine what Snake will do to Bruce Wayne. It won't be pretty.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:40 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake will have a little trouble with Batman in the first 30 seconds of the fight, then he will deminate the rest of the fight easily.
Cyber ninja would kill Batman and Batman couldn't touch him.
Snake whoops Cyber ninja so imagine what Snake will do to Bruce Wayne. It won't be pretty.

Btq. Batman does get points cause he could even go toe to toe with Snake for alittle bit.
That is a feat in itself, but Snake is just too much for Batman to handle.
Snake is his superior in everyway. Only thing Batman has on him is knowing every martial-art, which will do him no good cause he can only use a few at a time. Snake can do the same. So Batman pretty much doesn't win. If he were to pull off a victory it would be just barely.

Snake wins 7/10.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 02:44 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

...Are you serious?

Don't you know the kind of enemies Batman regularly defeats? Sure Snake defeats what...Cyber Ninja and such, and is stealthy and stuff like that. But Batman, for one, is in PEAK human condition (already making him stronger and faster than Snake), knows a plethora of martial arts and how to apply them very well, has the awesome weaponry/gadgets of his utility belt, and he's just smart as hell in combat. He just knows what to do to get the job done.

Now, please don't mistake me for one of those psychotic fanboys, because I'm not. I really don't even like Batman that much at all, nor do I really like Snake much either. But I do know comics, and I do know Batman's stats and abilities, and I do know video games, and I do know Snake's stats and abilities, and I do know that in a fight, Batman would easily win.

It's just a fact.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 03:45 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snake is peak human.
So your point is?
Exactly.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:05 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Grey Fox didn't fight Snake full out. The fight is a horrible example of not only Grey Fox's ability but Snake's as well.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:17 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

srankmissingnin, we can talk ALLLLLL day about fox goin full out or not, n u wont get anywhere, fox DID go all out on snake, n i have many realllllyyy long points about y that is if u wanna discuss this again{ i sure as hell dont}, anyway this is all dependant on the fans, if u like snake, well he wins,if u like bats better, than there are always arguments to support his victory{which DO have some logic to them} but i personally think that snake is a greater warrior than bats will ever be.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:27 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You and I both know Jaeger wasn't going all out. Just watch all of Fox's cut scence that dont involve his fight with Snake... and then watch that one. Its pretty easy to put two and two together after that but incase you are still stuck... it equals 4.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 09:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

it Yeager, ive seen all the cutscenes in both the original game n the game cube remake, nuthin makes me believe that frank wasnt goin all out, its just UR opinnion

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:23 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Sigh, if you say so buddy and I am almost 100% sure it Jaeger

EDIT: Being a German name Jaeger might sound like Yeager... but I'm not sure. I do know that Frank is half German so...

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Apr 17th, 2005 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:36 PM
Blade Cutter

He was not going all out on him two examples one he did not use his cannon two the way he fought when Snake used a gun on him you could not touch Gray Fox.But look Snake was strong enough to hurt him some thing no gun could do and a 8 or 10 ton Metal Gear with with missiles lasers and a turret plus tried to step on Gray Fox and he stopped its foot with his strength had trouble going.Now hows Batman going to dill with that with out prep time this is the same kind of crap talk from people that say Batman can beat Spider-man with out any prep time.and Batman fast can Batman dodge bullets I mean really dodge bullets not duck and hide because Snake can dodge bullets.

Last edited by Blade Cutter on Apr 18th, 2005 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:09 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Snake can't dodge bullets, he has that one sniper bullet dodging feat and even that is shaky at best. Seems to me he just flipped at the right time.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 03:22 AM
Blade Cutter

No I can name three times of the top of my head when he dodge them car fight with Liquid,when Meryl first shot at him,as he was down that lift to fight Raven and those guys dropped out of know where,and in MGS2 tanker level in the fight against Olga and she said there's not many who can dodge my shots.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 05:42 AM
Blade Cutter

Snake ran on top of a missile in twin snake play twin snake there are so many times he dodges bullets in it they redid all the cut scenes he dose matrix shit in it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 06:00 AM
Fanboy

Okay I got to say this Batman does not know every martial art in the wolrd he knows like 5 only and crap and I think you guys under rate Batman. Batman has a big chance of beating Snake I hardly see him using some martial arts and crap ya know I think Batman would win.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:16 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

lol

you searched for this?

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jplatinum
Snake is peak human.
So your point is?
Exactly.
whatever happened to JPlatinum?

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote