KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » colossus VS she-hulk

colossus VS she-hulk
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile colossus VS she-hulk

who wins?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:10 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Probably She-Hulk, she seems to be unstoppable nowadays.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

I say she-hulk, I think she's stronger than colossus now.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:13 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

imo she is too she had to wear a suit to control her strength cause she had gotten so strong she couldn't control it. but idk colossus might be more burable

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:37 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

colossus is definitely more durable, the guys made of steel for god's sake, plus she-hulk has proven on many occasions that she can dish it out very well but not take it well at all. I'd say she probably has the same durability level of someone really weak like venom or beast.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:44 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea if Colossus can land some blows it could be over for her but it could go either way more in the way of She-Hulk. They made her insanely strong lately.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 10:46 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd go with the durability...Colossus can take quite a bit of punishment (example: he loves to fight, and lose, to Juggernaut, but Juggs never puts him down for the count....just "beats" him). She-Hulk would rough him up, but I think Colossus would take it.

-DM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yea, Colossus. Though this is a great match-up, because both of them gain exponential strength. The stronger they are in their human forms, the much more stronger they are in their transformed states.

In this situation, Colossus is MUCH more durable. And like someone else said, She-Hulk can't seem to take too much of what dishes out. Colossus can take hit after hit after hit after hit and keep getting back up, not dazed at all. And don't forget the over 100 Ton lifting capability of Colossus.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:23 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

so its strength (she hulk) vs durability (colossus)
i think that shhe hulk could win if she played her cards right but mostlikely colossus would win

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 02:29 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

No, it's more like strength (She-Hulk) vs. durability AND strength (Colossus).

He's no weakling when it comes to strength. He will definitely have the upper hand in this match.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 12:09 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

colossus is more durable, but if she hulk is up to her champion beating level then she could take him imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

well considering the fact that she-hulk's power grows exponentially it might give colossus some trouble.......but he is much more durable and experienced so at the end he takes it....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 01:23 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Yes, and his power also grows exponentially, don't forget that as well.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 09:51 PM
phillipan

i know thats colossus has strength and durability but i was saying that she hulk has the advantage cuz she is stronger

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:48 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I wouldn't neccessarily say she's stronger...but okay.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:08 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

dude...she is stronger...read her most recent issue and fight against Titania w/ the power gem

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:38 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote