KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the Supermen

Battle of the Supermen
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battle of the Supermen

Shazam!

VS

Superman

VS

Hyperion

VS

Gladiator

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:12 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Gladiator

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:14 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Gladiator N 1

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2005 11:21 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Gladiator.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 04:01 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

great fight but i do think that it would end with gladiator because it was stated by marvel that he has the power to do anything once he puts his mind to it and his speed is above light speed.

I honestly think that it would end with him and hyperion if you have seen the feats hyperion has pulled lately in exiles; example; the guy killed galactus. He fought the avengers, x-men, spiderman, and the fantastic four and end up killing them all and the last thing that was shown was him breaking thors neck and then he end up killing magneto with no problem. It was stated that he was unbeatable in the comics. Nothing by any means could kill him. The episode is still going on in exiles has to see what happen next, will give you a description. When it the dust settle i still see gladiator standing tall with a win, hes just to powerful.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:59 PM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did Hyperion fight the Avengers, FF, and X-Men all at once and win?

what comic was it and what issue #'s?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:06 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

and raving superman fans please dont say that superman will speed blitz hyperion because quicksilver already tried that and while he was running hyperion just flew up to him dodged his punch and snapped his neck. I actually think that hyperion has the ability of killing superman even though hes invulnerable ex; holocaust is considered invulnerable by all mean of physical attacks, hyperion caught one of his punches and crushed his hand and then head butted him ( holocaust is considered a walking timebomb made of pure energy) and with his nose he sucked up all the energy that he was made of leaving nothing but a shell and his last comment was i eat punks like you for breakfast. Another example he grabbed thor and snapped his neck and he also killed hulk. So i think that he has the capability of snapping superman neck, i even think he can punch a hole in him.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:12 PM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

look on marvel.com it should provide you with the last issue of exiles. I read at a book store but im going up there today, i will get you the book #.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:14 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by derrick24
and raving superman fans please dont say that superman will speed blitz hyperion because quicksilver already tried that and while he was running hyperion just flew up to him dodged his punch and snapped his neck. I actually think that hyperion has the ability of killing superman even though hes invulnerable ex; holocaust is considered invulnerable by all mean of physical attacks, hyperion caught one of his punches and crushed his hand and then head butted him ( holocaust is considered a walking timebomb made of pure energy) and with his nose he sucked up all the energy that he was made of leaving nothing but a shell and his last comment was i eat punks like you for breakfast. Another example he grabbed thor and snapped his neck and he also killed hulk. So i think that he has the capability of snapping superman neck, i even think he can punch a hole in him.

Dude. That's an alternate reality Hyperion. Mainstream Hyperion is nowhere near his strength. Thing kicked his ass for goodness sake.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:16 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have no reason to lye the i know to much about comics the reason all this was taking place is because hyperion was trying to take over the world instead of following task master plans and he killed all earth defenses but his planned was fauled when magneto sent an asteriod crashing to earth so he was transported to another earth. He was then tricked by blink that made him use his own power against him which at the moment it did work making him use his cosmic blast to shoot himself in the back. Thinking that they had a defeat they find out later in the serious that the entire time hyperion faked his death and that hes planning on taking control of the universe.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:19 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

And as for Supes losing to anyone Marvelbelow the big G as it said in Avengers JLA as Thor got his arse handed to him. On my world the dials go up to 11.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:21 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I'm not saying you're lying. I'm aware of all of these events. HOWEVER this is not the mainstream Hyperion. This an evil, psychotic, uber-powerful, ALTERNATE REALITY Hyperion.

The real one was a superhero. He's back home in his universe now.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:21 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

In the end, it comes down to Supes, Shazam and Glads. After Gladiator realizing his efforts arent doing much, he begings to loose faith in himself. Unless he and Shazam doubleteams Supes. If that happens, in the end I think Shazam beats GLadiator.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:23 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think it would come down to Shazam or Superman.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:24 PM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

please give me the book # because from my knowledge when hyperion came to earth he was picked by a cosmic been who thought he had incredible powers to take over the earth and then he fought the avengers ending with him losing ( they outsmarted him) then he end up joining the squadram supreme but the same entity that sent him to fight the avengers cloned him and made a evil persona and they took on the avengers. My point is he will kill thing in seconds, the guy has to much going for him, he a cosmic being.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well said Draco and you jrod and I do not seem rabid as an earlier person implied about anyone supporting Supes or Shazam. We just looked at the facts.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not exactly when Thor shrunk Hyperion it kinda messed the grandmasters plan up. As I recall owever the JSS Supreme Power is about the best thing around at the mo.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:28 PM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

you all hate saying that superman will lose a fight. i think hyperion and gladiator would destroy him. oh and also when you said that hyperion is a superhero you have him mixed up from the timeline of him being called supreme, hes the hero.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:29 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by derrick24
please give me the book # because from my knowledge when hyperion came to earth he was picked by a cosmic been who thought he had incredible powers to take over the earth and then he fought the avengers ending with him losing ( they outsmarted him) then he end up joining the squadram supreme but the same entity that sent him to fight the avengers cloned him and made a evil persona and they took on the avengers. My point is he will kill thing in seconds, the guy has to much going for him, he a cosmic being.

The Avengers/Squadron Supreme Annual 98.

You're wrong. Sorry. Don't base your arguments on Exiles. It's simply not true. Exiles deals with ALTERNATE REALITIES. Characters are vastly altered. Like a Peter Parker with a Carnage symbiote.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:29 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wasn't Supreme Image's version of Superman?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:30 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote